Crazy Crushes

Thanks to Pangamort and HeyThereDelilah56

Two names,thats all it took,to get your and Leo's realationship on the line,Brandon and Angelica,two demigods that had come just after the war

it all started when the war with Gaia was over,half bloods greek and Roman were arriving at Camp more frequently,two of them were Brandon,Son of Athena and Angelica,Daughter of Aphrodite,Brandon was a player,he liked to date as many girls as possible,but most of all he wanted you,Brandon wanted you to be his girlfriend.

So he talked to a Daughter of Aphrodite,Angelica,everybody knew she had a crush on Leo,well everybody but him and you.

"Listen I know you want Leo and I want (y/n)" Brandon said to the daughter of Aphrodite,"and I want (y/n),so maybe we can plan something to get both of them" he advised,Angelica smiled evilly,"I have the perfect plan" she whispered in Brandon's ear,he nodded,"I think that'll work"

You and Leo were having a peaceful walk in the woods,you both deservedsome alone time together after the second war,"I love you (y/n)" Leo said,"and I lobe you my dashing Repair boy" you smiled but that quickly turned into a frown as you saw,Angelica the daughter of Aphrodite,you didn't know why but you always seemed to get a bad vibe in your gut that something was wrong whenever she's around,"hey Leo,can I talk to you alone for a minute?"she asked,he nodded,quickly pecked your lips and followed her.

Two arms wrap around your waist and covered your eyes you smiled thinking it was Leo,"back so soon?" You asked him,you felt him nodd,'Leo' pulled you closer to him and still with eyes closed you leaned in until his lips met yours,it felt different, Leo's kiss was never forceful,it used to be very sweet and gentle,you suddenly heard a gasp,your eyes widened to who it was...........Leo.

You looked at the stranger who kissed you,it was Brandon,you were trying to hold back your tears and so was Leo,'I can't believe this (y/n),I thought that you really loved me" he whispered heartbroken,"no Leo I-I can explain" you stuttered,"he covered my eyes,I thought that Brandon wa-" he cut you off,"don't bother (y/n),have fun with your boyfriend" with that he ran to his cabin,you finally let your tears loose,you turned towards Brandon,"how could you be so heartless and selfish" you said and ran.

The Poseidon's cabin was filled with heartbreaking sobs,luckily Percy was on a quest so he wasn't there,you needed some alone time,you loved Leo with all your heart,you couldn't understand why so many people got in between you and him,

As Leo went in the Hepheastus cabin,his sadness turned to anger,he began throwing his tools,"I can't believe this" he muttered to himself as he threw another screwdriver,"I loved her and now she broke my heart",fortunately Nyssa was there to calm him down,"you should go talk to her" she advised,"I can tell from her eyes that she loves you,there has to be a reason to why that happened" she told him,Leo stood up and taking his sister's advise,went to look for you in the woods,thinking that you were still there,

"(Y/n)!" He called bit stopped as Leo heard two people talking,Brandon and Angelica,"looks like our plan worked" the daughterof Aphrodite admitted,Brandon nodded,"yeah,they finally broke up,now I have (y/n) all to myself"

"And I have Leo" she smirked.

Leo's eyes widened as he listened more and heard their plan until they left to go to thier own cabin,(y/n) didn't kiss Brandon on purpose,she was set up,he had to tell you that Leo loved you but first a trip to the Athena and Aphrodite cabin,

First he went to the Aphrodite cabin,(Angelica still hasn't arrived yet) he went to her wardrobe and opened it immediately clothes came falling down,Leo picked some up and burned them,I know what you're thinking,how could he be that bad,but when someone messes with your and Leo's relationship he would do everything.

Next stop,Athena's cabin,Leo got a special present for Brandon.

Leo knocked on his cabin and luckily Brandon opened the door,"hey Leo whats wro-" he didn't let him finsih his sentence before punching him straight in the nose and then againin the jaw,"never,ever,EVER,steal or hurt my girl" Leo said before heading towards the Poseidon cabin,

Leo went to your cabin next,he didn't bother knocking when he realised that you were sleeping,it was obvious that you were crying,you had dark circles around your eyes,with tears still streaming down your cheeks,seeing you like that brought tears to his eyes,Leo was about to leave and come again later but you woke up,

"What are you doing here?" You asked him,he didn't reply he just grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss,you immediately kissed back,Leo then pulled away,"(y/n) I'm so,so,so sorry I didn't believe you,I love you so much,I heard what happened and what they did,I can't believe I was so stupid to not believe you" he said fastly,you pecked his cheek,"I forgive you Leo,I love you too much not to live without you"

He smiled,"don't worry I took care of them" you looked at him confused,"what did you do Repair boy?" He shrugged,"you'll find out soon enough" he smirked.

In the morning you went to tell Chiron what happened and was amazed to find Angelica in a bag like dress and Brandon with a black-blue face,you had to bite your lip from laughing,you met Leo in the woods again that day,he pulled you close to him,"promise me that nothing's ever going to keep us apart" you nodded,"I promise,I love you Leo"

"Te amo water girl" you smiled and pecked his lips,you wrere about to pull away when Leo pulled you back,you loved Leo with all your heart,you felt sorry for whoever tried to keep you apart because you were sure that Leo would beat the Hades out of them.