Dying

A/N- this is somehow like the previous chapter

Thanks to Birdie

The battle between the Greeks and Romans was finally here,since there were a lot of romans the 8 of the prophecy decided to split up,four of you go to camp and the other four search for more clues,You,Leo,Hazel and Frank were going to Camp Half Blood.

You were worried for everyone,you knew that not all of you were going to make it out alive,"Hey (y/n) its going to be alright" Leo assured "We'll get through this,then I'll plan the perfect date for you",but ofcourse in a demigod's life nothing goes well.As the romans got closer you could see who there being led by,your favorite half blood,Ocatavian,yay! (note the sarcasm) he looked at the greeks with an angry face "Attack!!!" And with that battle cry the war began.

You had to admit Romans knew how to fight,the one you were currently fighting was big no,gigantic he was twice your size he was pretty good with a sword but you were great with a sword/dagger (whatever weapon you like) too,finally he got distracted and thats all it took for you to knock him out.

"Ahhhhhh"

You heard a scream,you knew that voice.....Leo,no,no please no you thought while you tried to find Repair boy and when you finally did it was the worst sight you ever saw,Leo was on the ground,his once white shirt turned red and with a dagger in his stomach,"Nooooo!!!" You screamed.

You immediately ran towards Leo,as you got closer you could see the damage even more,"Leo please don't close your eyes" you begged "(y/n) you're going to have to pull it out" he advised,you shook your head "that would be worse","Please (y/n) it hurts so much,maybe it'll hurt less once you pull it out" Leo whispered hoarsly.

So you nodded,grabbed the handle of the dagger and with all your effort pulled the dagger out,Leo gasped,his vision blurred and he was having trouble breathing,blood came out even more than before and you could see Leo start to close his eyes,you put your hand over the wound to try and stop it bleeding "Leo come on don't close you're eyes,you're going to be fine,you promised me the perfect date,you're 16 for crying out loud,please don't leave me" by now tears fell on to your cheeks

"(Y/n) promise me something" he whispered,you nodded "promise me that once I die,you're going to forget about me and find a perfect guy and tell all my jokes to him,I love you (y/n) but you need to move on" he started having a coughing fit "I'm sorry" he said "Why are you sorry?" You asked confused "Because I'm not going to be with you beacause I'm dying" you hated those words "No Leo you're going to be fine,we'll go back to camp you could even show me how to operate the Argo,thats what you wanted right?" He weakly nodded "Just,please don't leave me,I love you too much"

Leo was turning very pale and slowly,slowly his eyes began to close but before he left he said the three words he meant "I love you" then he slipped away right in your arms "Leo,no,no,no please I love you,don't leave me,I'm sorry I got jealous of Calypso and that we fought,please Leo I'll give up everything just to be with you,I don't want to live without you" you sobbed,you couldn't believe your Leo,your Repair boy,the love of your life was gone.

Darkness that's all Leo saw,he couldn't even use his fire ability beacuse they couldn't work,when all of a sudden an image appeared it kind of looked like an iris message but this somehow was diffrent,he saw you crying and sobbing over a body as he looked closer he noticed it was his.The very sight of you like that made his heart break

"Leo,no,no,no please I love you,don't leave me,I'm sorry I got jealous of Calypso and that we fought,please Leo I'll give up everything just to be with you,I don't want to live without you" he heard you say,Leo wanted to shout everythings going to be okay or that he was right there but you couldn't hear him,Leo felt another presence behind him so he turned around and saw three crooked old ladies.

But even though they were old,Leo could sense that they radiated power,"Who are you?,What do you want?" The old ladies smiled "We are the three fates" Leo gulped he heard about the fates they were the most powerful beings in the whole universe even more than the Gods or titans.

"This isn't your time,do you want to live again? Or go to Elysium?" He didn't think twice about it "I want to live" he answered they nodded and before Leo knew it he was in darkness once again.

After a few hours the battle was finally over,the greeks had won but you were to sad to even care.You gasped as you saw Leo's wound healing,his color had returned to his face so you checked for a pulse,you could have jumped over the moon when you found one,Leo slowly opened his eyes and looked at your beautiful face,"Hey (y/n),how are you,I just came back from the dead" you tackled him into a hug "Oh my gods Leo I thought you were gone,I missed you so much,you have no idea how worried I was".

"Well (y/n) I promised you the perfect date and you know me I never break a promise to the girl I love" you immediately kissed him,Leo was alive that's all it mattered the love of your life was back and you couldn't have it any other way.