Spell Bound

Thanks to Alexa,Hope you enjoy it!

You were walking in the woods to get to the other side of camp when all of a sudden something hard hits you in the back of the head and everything goes black.

You woke up tied to a chair in a dark room,a girl is in front of you and unfortunately you knew who she was,she was the one to blame for ending up in Ogyia,she froze Thalia,nearly woke up Gaia and you,obviously hated her.

"Oh,look at the poor daughter of Poseidon,you look a little tied up" she chuckled "what do you want Khoine?" You asked her while glaring,her expression turned to anger,"simple,I want revenge on Leo Valdez" the ice cube replied,

"The son of Hephaestus ruined my plan,he has to pay" she advised,you tried moving trying to get the rope of you but it was no use,a sudden question invaded your mind,"why do you want me?I've got nothing to do with your feud betweed you and Leo"

Khoine's eyes lit up with excitment as she held something behind her back,"actually you do,Leo's in love,so anything I do with you will hurt the son of Hephaestus",you gaped at her,"he didn't do anything wrong by stopping you,Leo's a good person its not fair to do this to him" you yelled

Khoine smirked,"who ever said that I'm fair?",with that she got out what was behind her back you recognised what it was immediately,a syringe,"I won't be the on hurting Leo Valdez" the ice goddess advised,"you will",with that she injected the syringe with the strange green liquid into your arm and passed out once again.

**********************************

Leo was getting worried,you've been missing for twi days now and he didn't know what happened to you,all of a sudden he heard a twig snap behind him,thinking it was a monster Repair boy grabbed his hammar and prepared to attack until he saw who it was,"(y/n)!"

But you were somehow different your once (e/c) eyes were black and your (h/c)

turned darker,"what happened to you?" Leo asked,'you' looked at him confused,"nothing happened,I simply realized that I don't love you anymore"

Leo's heart broke,"w-what do you mean you don't love me anymore?" He stuttered,you rolled your eyes,"I don't love you,you're annoying,your jokes aren't funny and I hate you" (A/N I really hated writing this part,:( poor Leo)

Repair boy tried to blink back the tears,until he remembered something,you and him had made a promise when you were younger,to never leave each other,no matter what the reason is,"you're not my (y/n)!,what happened?what's making you do this?" He demanded

You could have jumped over the moon with relief,Leo noticed something was wrong,the real you would never have said those words to the love of your life and Repair boy noticed,when you had woke up,Khoine was smiling over you evilly,you couldn't control your own body,the next thing the ice cube said was to break Leo's heart and you couldn't stop yourself no matter how much you wanted.

"I am (y/n)" the not you said,Leo shook his head,"my girl will never say those things" he admitted,"I love her and she loves me too,I know you're in there (y/n)" he advised looking at the fake you,"

Repair boy took a step foward towards you and cupped your cheek,"I believe you can beat the darkness (y/n)" he whispers before his lips met yours,at first you didn't do anything,you couldn't move but by seconds you began to kiss back,the evil (y/n) was gone,you could move your own body again,

Finally you both pulled away for air,your eyes were back to normal and so were you,"you did it!" Leo exclaimed,"you beat the darkness",you smiled,"I couldn't have done it without you Repair boy,I love you"

"I love you too water girl always and forever",you nodded,"always and forever",a sudden thought invaded Leo's mind,"then its true,a true loves kiss can break any spell whether its memory loss or darkness,I'll be your knight in shining armour, your Prince Charming,the one who gets the kiss whenever he does something right" Leo advised

You smiled "did I mention that I love you?" You questioned,"yeah you did and I love you too" Leo pecked your cheek and after you told him pwhat happened with Khoine Leo vowed that he would find her and so the ice cube just how much his fire melted ice because no one gets in between of (ship name).