A Quest

A/N hey guys so I decided that your godly parent will be Poseidon since some of you readers voted for him

You were currently starring at Leo's cute,brown eyes he slowly leaned in and so did you,as your lips met fireworks flew but ofcourse you had to be interrupted,(y/n)!,Leo!,come quick! Piper called "You've got to see this",Leo grumbled but eventually stood up and ran to were Piper went,you following him but what you saw made you want to scream.

Two Empousai,a minotaur,5 hellhounds and a hydra were inside camp,you didn't know how they got in until you looked at Thalia's tree,the golden fleece was'nt there, you went to get your sword (or any other weapon) and began fighting one of the empousa,it appeared that you were winning until it scratched you in your arm with her claws,man how you hated those blood sucking demons,after about an hour of fighting all the monsters were dust,literally.

"(Y/n)!",Leo's voice called and in a nano second he was near you,"You're hurt" he said looking at your arm "I'm fine" but ofcourse Repair boy didn't stop until you went to the infermiry and had a piece of ambrosia,it tasted like (favorite desert),and as you looked at your arm it was completely healed,"Campers,it looks like we have a gigantic problem" Chiron's voice boomed "The golden fleece has been stolen and without it the camp's barrier is fading",some campers gasped others looked incredibly shocked,"I have to assign someone on a quest,the golden fleece has been located and its currently in the sea of monsters,since Percy is on a quest of his own its best that the daughter of Poseidon will go,(Y/n) Will you accept the quest for the golden fleece?

You couldn't believe your ears,Chiron just assigned you on a quest but before you could answer Leo cut you off "No way Chiron,she is not going to get herself killed" he yelled "Leo I can make my own choices" you snapped "Not when it involves you getting killed" ,you decided to ignore him "Yes Chiron I accept the quest" you looked at Leo and gave him the I'll talk to you later look "Very well you may start packing,you leave tomorrow morning at 8:00" you nodded.

"Why did you accept the quest" Leo asked after 20 minutes of silence,after Chiron told you to go pack everyone left,that is everyone except Repair boy "Leo camp is a place surronded by people I love There's Percy,annabeth,piper,jason........there's you,I'm the only one who can go since its Poseidon's territory" Leo nodded but it didn't change the fact that there was a chance that you didn't make,"I understand why you accepted the quest but theres still a chance that you won't come back,and I don't know what I'll do if that happened" you pecked his lips "I wouldn't dream of leaving you repair boy I promise you,I'll come back" he smiled at that "Okay (y/n),you probably should go and pack" you nodded and hugged him and the only thing leo wanted was to never let you go.

You packed food,water,ambrosia,nectar.....and some other things you needed by the time you finished it was already dark,you were so tired that you didn't even went to dinner you layed down on your bed and sleep soon overcame you.

Beep...beep...beep

You woke up to the sound of your alarm you looked at it 7:46 Oh gods I'm late you muttered you got up and brushed your teeth and hair,went to pick an outfit and prepared your bag and as fast as you can went to the big house were Chiron was waiting for you "I'm so sorry I overslept and my alarm didn't go off at the correct time" you apologised "Its okay (y/n) the most important thing is that you're here" you nodded "Now lets get Argus and you'll be leaving" you got out of the big house and looked at the Hepheastus cabin,you didn't even get to say bye to your fire boy,you started walking towards Argus car which was currently parked outside camp,"(y/n) wait! A voice shouted you turned to see Leo running towards you,he instantly grabbed your waist and kissed you passionately

"I'm going to miss you so much he mumbled against your hair "me too" you replied "I got you something for your quest" he then gave you a braclet with a triton "If you're in any kind of trouble press the triton" you nodded "Thanks Leo" someone tapped your shoulder and you turned to see Argus pointing at the car meaning you had to go "I love you so much Fire boy I promise that I'll come back" tears were threatning to come out of your and Leo's eyes "I love you too water girl and I'll be waiting for you when you come back" you gave him a quick peck on the lips and got in the car "I love you" you mouthed through the glass "I love you too" he mouthed back and with that the car drove away from Camp and your Leo toward the sea of monsters (A/N Just so its clear Argus is driving you to the closest place for the sea of monsters)

Theres going to be a pt 2