Stay Away

Thanks to dreamsneverfade,Hope you enjoy it!

All your relationship problems started when a new half blood comes to camp and tries to split you and Leo apart,in this case there was Amy the daughter of Demeter.

You were brushing a pegasus's coat in the stable,you liked being there since you were a daughter of Poseidon,when Amy came,

"Hey Amy,how are y-" she cut you off,"listen (y/n),I know that you love Leo and that you're dating,that's why I'm here to put a stop to it,you better stay away from Leo or else,and you don't want me being angry at you" Amy yelled and stormed of to her cabin.

"Is she for real?" You thought,'like I'm afraid of her,what is she going to do?make me water plants?',

You met up with Leo,"whats wrong?" He asked when he saw your angry face,"nothing" you muttered,"just sometimes I wish you weren't so hot" you grumbled while he put his hand over his heart,pretending to be hurt,"how can you say that?,I'm the hottest guy in camp and always will be",you chuckled,"in your dreams Leo"

*Next Day*

You opened your to find out that you're surrounded by darkness and that something was creeping up your leg,you uncovered the covers and saw that a tree twig,leaves and tree branches were covering your windows,what the Hades is going on?,thats when you remembered.......Amy.

Leo came and burned all the plants,"now are you going to tell me whats wrong?"

,"Amy's what happened" you replied and walked oit of your cabin to find the daughter of Demeter.

You found Amh planting some flowers outside her cabin,"hey (y/n)" she greeted,"finally going to stop dating Leo?" She asked,you shook your head angrily,

"Listen you little weasel,I love Leo and he loves me,nothing in this world is going to change that,you think that I'm scared because you controlled some plants to invade me cabin?,if you think that I'm going to break up with Leo because of that you're wrong,

"I am the daughter of Poseidon,one of the big three,you should be afraid of me,so leave my and Leo's relationship alone....or else" you finished and left leaving the Daughter of Demeter shocked

"Wow" you heard a voice behind you,"I didn't know that my girlfriend had so much fire inside of her" Leo said,you smiled,"you saw that?"

Repair boy nodded,"if you mean scare the Hades out off Amy,then yes"

"Why do you always attract so many girls" you asked him,Leo shrugged,"its because I'm Leo Valdez,bad boy supreme,and the ladies simply cannot resist"

You hit his arm lightly,"but I'm your bad boy supreme" he finshed,"and no one's going to change that"

"I love you (y/n)" Leo advised,"I love you too Leo" you said and pecked his lips and from that day on Amy never bothered you or Leo again