Saving Leo

"What do you mean he's gone?" You asked,Chiron had just told you that Leo's missing...kidnapped,tears ran down your cheeks,"I have to find him" you advised,"(y/n) I don't think thats a good idea" Chiron admits "someone more powerful took Leo and I don't want any more of my campers going missing"

You couldn't believe what you were hearing "so what am I supposed to do?,wait till Leo gets hurt or even killed","we'll talk later (y/n) go to your cabin for now,rest a bit,you need it" he advises,you had no choice you went to your cabin but not to rest,you were going to pack,you didn't care about what Chiron said,you had to find Leo,you were sure that he'll do the same for you,with that you sneakily left Camp to go find your Repair boy.

Leo didn't know what was going on,the last thing he remembers was looking for you,feeling a pain in his head as if someone hit him with his hammer then blacking out.

He woke up in a cage with a huge headache,'where am I?' Leo asked himself,a figure stepped out of the shadows but he couldn't quite see his face,"Who are you?,Why am I here?","You know why you're here Leo Valdez" a raspy voice said,sadly he knew but dreaded that voice,"You remember me Valdez?",Leo nodded shakily,the kidnapper stepped foward along with two others,they looked like three normal people,except for thier eyes,thry were solid gold,"Eidolons" he muttered.

Meanwhile you had no idea were Leo was,all of a sudden ypu had an idea, 'why didn't I think of this before?' (If you didn't read the quest part 1 & 2 read it now,cause you'll get confused) You asked yourself while looking at the triton bracelet Leo had given you for your quest,it was kind of a dream teleporter,when you went asleep,you'll teleport near Leo whenever he was in trouble like he did with you,so you lyed down despite your worriedness for your Leo,closed your eyes and after about an hour you finally managed to doze off.

You found yourself outside a cage,looking at a sleeping Leo,you smiled as you saw him even though you were kind of dreaming,"Leo" you called,shaking him a little between the bars of the cage.

His eyes opened slowly still sleepy,the eidolons had given him,well forced actually some food which he guessed was drugged since he passed out again,but as he saw your face he immediately snapped awake,"(y/n)?" He asked "is it really you?,cause I've had tons of dreams like this" you smiled "its really me repair boy,well kind of,I'm using the bracelet you used on my quest" you admitted,this time Leo smiled "you still wear that?" He asked,you nodded,"no enough chitchat,where in the Hades are you Repair boy,cause if Chiron finds out I ran away I'll be in more danger than you right now",he smirked "you ran away?(y/n),looks like my bad boy supreme is rubbing of on you".

"Leo I'm serious,where are you? and who kidnapped you?",his smirk vanished,"yeah about that,I don't know where I am,the Eidolons knocked me out when they took me",you shivered "Eidolons?,those things are really creepy" you admit,while Leo nodds in agreement,you stand up and began to look around for any clues to where Leo was,"hey Leo,can't you just flame up or produce something?" You asked,"I would if this cage wasn't fire proof and if they didn't take my tool belt" he replied,you saw a window and peered inside it,you gasped "(y/n),whats wrong? Leo questioned "You're not going to believe me flame boy,but I think you're in Rome" you said amazed "What!?,how could I have slept all this time?" You shrugged and was about to say something about Leo being a heavy sleeper,but was cut of by the Eidolons coming in.

You gasped but then remembered that they couldn'see you only Leo could,"What do you possesing freaks want?" Leo asked "We won't your blood spilled for our goddess,Gaea","Well you can tell Gaea that I'm not much of a blood doner" Leo snapped,"Oh how I wish I could kill you myself,Leo Valdez,but unfortunately Gaea wants to know how you operated Archimedes sphere and orbs in order to complete the war" Leo was shocked there was know way he's going to help Gaea in the war.

"And why would I do that?" Leo asked "I'd like to posses you but because of the daughter of Aphrodite I can't so if you don't help us your friends and camp would be destroyed,including the girl,whats her name?,(y/n)?" You shook your head,"Leo don't listen to them,there trying to get in your head,I'll wake up soon and get you out of here" you say,"I'll think about it" he mutters,they left.

"What am I going to do (y/n)?,I can't help Gaea and if I don't she's going to hurt you and the others at Camp",you didn't know what to say,"Repair boy,remember that time when I almost died in the quest you had told me to not give up ,so thats what I'm telling you now,Leo you're a son of Hepheastus,I have never met someone with so many ideas and if I know you well,you'll think of something soon" your form began to flicker,"You're waking up" Leo advised,"Okay before I go,promise me something,promise me that you won't give up until I come here" he nodded "I promise (y/n)" with that you vanish.

You woke up surprised to see the one and only Nico di Angelo shaking you awake,"I was worried,you wouldn't wake up" he said,ever since you went to Camp,the rest of the seven and Nico have been your best friend's,but being friend with Nico was rare,you didn't even know how you that happened but he was a great kid which you trusted,"Nico what are you doing here?" You asked,"I came to find you,Chiron's going out of his mind with worry,What the Hades were you thinking?" He asked "I was thinking that I'm going to save Leo but I have no idea how I'm going to get in Italy" you replied,while he just smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" You asked "because I know how to get you in Italy really fast" you were shocked "you do?" He nodded "take my hand but don't worry if I pass out" you nodded

All of a sudden you were engulfed in darkness and screams,you just hang on to Nico tighter and closed your eyes,when the screams finally stopped you opened your eyes and gasped you were in Italy.

You looked at Nico who was paler than usual,immediately searched for some ambrosia in your bag and gave it to him,"are you feeling better?" You asked while he nodded "yeah" he answered,"now lets go find your boyfriend"

Meanwhile Leo was still in the cage,locked up,with no plan whats so ever,Then it suddenly came to him,'Eidolons are like spirits right? And spirits are afraid of fire,so all I have to do is get out of the cage and barbeque them' he thought (A/N- I just invented this).

"Hey stupid Eidolons,I made my choice" Leo yelled,they immediately came in,"I'll help Gaea" he admits while they smile evilly and open the locks,he immediately ran out but before he could run away the Eidolons put cuffs on his wrist,"whats this?" Leo questioned,"You can't use your fire ability with that thing"he replied,'so much for a plan'.They got him out and were walking towards the secret passage you and Leo had found not knowing that you were right behind them,Nico had stayed behind since he wasn't part of the 8 he didn't want to be possesed.

The Eidolons pushed Leo towards all the sphere,orbs,scrolls,he didn't even know how this stuff survived for so long,"we'll be upstairs since the goddess dosen't want us to kill you,it might be better of we stay away,"and how do you know I won't simply run away?" Leo asks "because you won't run away with your cuffs","Yeah that reminds me how am I going to work with these things?","Manage"they said all at once.

As they went upstairs you went behind Leo and covered his mouth with your hand because knowing Leo he would be so excited that he'll accidentily scream out your name,when he finally calmed down you removed your hand and he immediately pecked your lips,"I missed you (y/n)" he whispered "I did too but lets get you out of here first" he nodded "Grab the sphere" he advised "you see that blue wire?,cut it and attach the red wire to it..." He continued giving you instructions,when it was finally done you aimed it at the cuffs and they instantly vanished.

"You did it" he cheered "now lets get out of here","I don't think so" three voices chorused as the Eidolons stepped in front of the entrance

"Listen here,you creepy,possesing things,I've got my fire back now,I suggest that you swear on the river styx to not bother me to work for Gaea and not threaten my friends and Camp and give me my tool belt unless you want to become barbeques" Leo said,the eidolons really looked scared now,they didn't want to let Valdez go so they swore on the river styx,gave you the tool belt and you finally escaped,and went to Camp.

"Thanks again (y/n)" Leo thanked "you saved me,I wouldn't have gotten away if it wasn't for you" you smiled "You know it Repair boy" he smiled,your lips met his and like always sparks flew,you had your Leo back and no one is going to take him from you ever again.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey I've got a lot of requests,so if you requested something don't worry I'll make sure to write it as soon as I can