Drowning

Thanks to my lovely reader carsen_elizibeth

A/N-In this chapter,pretend that your godly parent isn't Poseidon or that he is and you don't have control over water and you can't breath under it.

You were sitting on the edge of the Argo II next to Festus,admiring the view,when all of a sudden dark clouds invaded the blue sky,the waves got stronger,heavy rain began to fall and the sea darkened as if something bad was going to happen,which in this case was.

"What's going on?" You shouted over the loud noises which were caused by the sea and wind "We're crossing the sea of monsters" Percy replied "Even I can't control the water here",then as if things couldn't get worse a gigantic monster appeared in front of you.

The monster was huge,it looked like a big squid except this one had about eight tenticles that could destroy an entire villiage with one swing,"Kraken!" Annabeth yelled,the Kraken began hitting the ship with each hit you were slipping even more but didn't notice,finally before the Kraken swam of it gave the strongest strike and to the result of the impact you fell into the rough sea below.

You tried swimming to the surface but the current and waves were too strong,'So this is how I'll die' you thought 'By drowning' the need of oxygeon was to powerful,black spots danced on your vision and the last thing you remeber were two warm arms (despite the coldness) wrap around your waist,than you blacked out.

As soon as Leo saw you fall,he immediately went and jumped in after you,he didn't want to loose the one thing that was important to him,Leo loved you too much to let you go,he didn't worry if he died,Repair boy didn't want to live in a life without you,So he jumped into the cold,icy water,he was about to give up but that is until he saw you sinking to the bottom your eyes were closed and you were very pale,he immediately swam down to your limp body,grabbed your waist and pulled you upwards.

Jason grabbed both of you and flew you back to the ship,Leo immediately gathered you in his arms,shaking you in the process "(y/n)! Come on,please wake up,son't leave me" he checked your pulse but that only led to his dismay when he couldn't find any beat.The others wrapped their around thier girlfriends waist's while they cried and the guys tried to blink back thier tears.

Tears ran down Leo's cheeks as he cradled you in his arms "I'm so sorry (y/n)" he aplogised "I could have jumped sooner,its all my fault,I love you so much it hurts" he said "Please come back to me,I can't lose you,come on (y/n) wake up,for me" Leo begged and sobbed when he didn't see any changes,he hugged you even tighter.

All you saw was darkness,but then an angel like voice began speaking "(y/n)! Come on,please wake up,son't leave me" Leo begged your heart broke when you heared his desperate voice,you never have heard him so sad,"I'm so sorry (y/n)" he started "I could have jumped sooner,its all my fault,I love you so much it hurts" you wanted to yell 'it wasn't your fault' but somhow you couldn't talk,"Please come back to me,I can't lose you,come on (y/n) wake up,for me".

"That's so sweet" said a voice somewhere in the dark "Who's there?" You shouted suddenly getting your voice back,three old ladies stepped in front of you......The Fates!!!

You gasped,the fates even scared the gods and titans much less you,you finally got the courage and asked "What do you want with me?".

"This isn't your time yet so we're giving you a second chance" you couldn't believe it a second chance,you could be with Leo "Really?" They nodded "but only if you except"

"Yes!!" You agreed "I accept"

"Very well" they started chanting some weird spell and before you knew it you could see light again.

Leo realesed you once he felt you moving,at first Leo thought that he was imagining but when he saw you sit up and start coughing up water he couldn't have been more thrilled,when you finished,Leo tackled you into a hug "You're alive!!!" He shouted while kissing every spot on your face "I missed you,how did you come back?,I love you so much (y/n)".

"I missed you too and I'm back because of you Leo,I heard you talking to me and the fates granted me a second chance,I love you Leo" "Gods, (Y/n) don't ever do that to me again,you almost gave me a heart attack" you smiled "I love you too much to leave you' and with that you softly but passionatly kissed him,Oh how Leo missed those lips on his and the sparks everytine they touched.

Anymore ideas?