Attention

Thanks to Demigod_magic,hope you enjoy it!

"Come on (y/n),can't you just put that book down for just a minute?" Leo whined for the billonth time,you were currently studying for your math test you had tomorrow at your mortal school,yup that's right you and Leo were going to the same school but he didn't seem to care much about tests or exams or school in general.

"Leo,I'm trying to study" you reply as he gave you the pouting seal face he had learnt from Percy and even though you didn't want to admit it,he was distracting you.
While you ignored him,Leo continued thinking of a way to get your attention that's when a light bulb lit up in his head,what better way to get the daughter of Poseidon's attention if not through fire?

You continued reading your maths notes 'To find X you have to...'
You never found out what you had to do to find X because at that exact moment Leo decided to catch on fire,his entire body from head to toe lit up in flames.

You had no idea what to do,Fire boy was just doing it to get your attention and to win the 'battle'
You didn't think twice about it,you grabbed your water bottle (which was right next to you) and used your water powers to draw out the water and put out his fire.Leo pouted,"hey that's not fair" he says then smirks "but this is" Repair boy shoots one of his small flames at your maths book.

You screamed and used your powers again but it was too late,the book was already black and turning into ashes,you and Leo continued fighting,he always burning your school books (which made you almost murder him) and you putting out the fire,by the time you stopped,you two were exhausted and let's just say that you failed the maths test thanks to your bad boy supreme.

A/N-Really not my best one

But anyways do you guys want me to continue writing in this pov or do I write in 3rd's pov?