7 minutes in Heaven

Thanks to Amanda_Jackson_yo,Hope you enjoy it!!!

You were currently on the Argo II with the other 7 of the prophecy (Pretend there are 8 of the prophecy instead of 7)....bored,you had nothing to do,but that is until the great Leo Valdez decided to tell everyone that we're going to play 7 minutes in heaven.

You all were sitting in Leo's room,"Okay here are the rules" Leo said "There are two hats over there,one filled with the girl's name and one with the guy's,we all have to pick one (guy picks girl,girl picks guy) radomly then you have to go in my closet and do whatever you want (kiss or do nothing) in seven minutes".

Everyone nodded,'Who would like to go first?' Leo asked,nobody spoke,"Okay fine,I'll fo first" Leo picked a name and his heart fluttered as he saw who it was

"(Y/n)"

You got up and went in the closet and Leo did the same,when you both were inside you closed the door,"Um so this is akward' you whispered he nodded while scratching the back of his neck.

1 minute later

"Are the 7 minutes over yet?" Percy asks,getting protective over his sister,Annabeth shook her head,"No its only been a minute","I hate this game" he mumbled,Meanwhile you still were staring at Leo,you had liked Leo for a long time but was to shy to admit your feelings towards him,Leo was the same as you,but rules were rules,so you began to lean in and so did he and before you knew it you were kissing sparks flew as his lips touched yours.

Finally the stopwatch ringed with meant the 7 minutes were over,Percy practiclly flew to the closest and opened it as fast as he can,"Thank the gods its ov-" he stopped as he saw you kissing Leo,you quickly pulled and hugged you while glaring daggers at Leo,if looks could kill,he'd be dead.

"Excuse me,but are we going to continue the game or what?" Leo nodded in the end Piper had to go with Frank,Hazel with Percy and Annabeth with Jason

It was really whats the word?.......weird?....diffrent?.....all of the above?....bingo we have a winner.

That night Leo came and knocked on your door you blushed as you saw him,"Um hi" you said he didn't even give you a reply before grabbing your waist and kissing you again you were shocked at first but eventually kissed back and you couldn't believe it all this happened because a game of 7 minutes in heaven.

Did you guys liked it