Apology

Thanks to BookishWorms,Hope you enjoy it!

This is kind of based on a headcannon I read.

"How could you (y/n)?" Leo asked his voice trembling with anger,"how could you do this to me?to us?after all we've been through"
You looked down at your feet,suddenly finding them very interesting,'this is all my fault" you thought.

"I just don't understand why you did this?
You cheated (y/n),cheated!!!"
You sighed and rolled your eyes,even though this was kind of your fault,he was making a big deal of this,"how many times do I have to say I'm sorry Leo?I promise I won't do it again"

Repair boy shook his head,"saying sorry dosen't change the fact that you're a cheater,you cheated on me (y/n),something I thought would never happen" he stated,walking in his bathroom which lead to Leo locking the door in pure stuburness.

"Come on fire boy,open up" you say knocking on the door,"I'm sorry" you apologise again,getting no response or reply,"oh my gods,Leo you're so unbelieveable,it was just a game"

That made Leo snap and open the door,"just a game?It wasn't just a game,this is mario kart we're talking about,this is unforgivable!" he shouted
'Gods,Leo's such a drama queen' you thought in your head,"I apologized a million times already,can't you forgive me?" You asked,Leo shakes his head.

'Oh well,drastic times call for drastic measures' with that you unleashed........the puppy dog face,you pouted,your bottom lip sticking out and eyes wide in cuteness,"not going to fall for it,not going to fall for it" Leo murmured to himself over and over again but not even the great son of Hephaestus could resist (y/f/n).

"Okay,fine,yes,I forgive you" he stated,you broke out in a huge grin and tackled him with a hug,"aww,thanks so much Repair boy,I promise that next time I won't cheat.....maybe"

"Wait what do you mean maybe?" Leo questioned,"well,now I know your weakeness,Mr.Valdez,so I can use my puppy dog face whenever I'm in trouble because I've got you wrapped around my little finger"
Leo smiles,"that you do" and with that,he pulls you in a kiss and determined to get his revenge for your little stunt.