Capture the flag

Capture the flag

You were playing capture the flag,sadly you were on the red team with the Ares and Hermes cabin but you were also happy because you wanted to be the team opposite Leo so you can show him what you got,it started as always the Ares cabin will protect the flag the Hermes cabin goes and looks for the opponents blue flag and you were on a tree waiting for any sneak attacks so you'll inform the Ares cabin,but who do you see trying to get the flag? The one and only flame boy,Leo Valdez.

You did't want to alert the others because you wanted to fight him yourself so you jumped of the tree and landed on your feet,"where do you think you're going Valdez?" You smirked "You know what? how about you let me pass and take the flag and I won't have to hurt you" he replied "Yea like thats gonna happen" you muttered "fine" and with that you started sword fighting.

He swayed you ducked,you tried to hit him he dodged,it kept going like that until you tripped him,took his sword and aimed it at him,as if on cue a horn rang and out came Connor and Clarisse with the flag you had won,you then gave Leo back his sword "see you around repair boy" you said as you kissed his cheek and went to celebrate with your team.