Sky Diving

Thanks to Your magical ranibow,hope you like it!

"Leo I'm not so sure about this" you admitted,you and him were on a small plane with parachute's on your back,Leo had suggested that you'd go sky diving together,when you refused he called you chicken as well as dared you to go and sadly you couldn't refuse a dare by Leo Valdez.

"Come on (y/n) you can do this" he encoraged,you shook up your head and began to feel sick at you so how high you were,"so we're supposed to jump......do you know how high we are?,I'm surprised why Zeus hasn't blasted me out of the sky yet".

"You can jump now" the pilot said,you began shaking,"Leo I don't think I can do this" you admit,as he looked at your face he realised how scared you really were,Leo immediately pulled you in a kiss,"(y/n) don't worry,as long as I'm here nothing can hurt you" he smiled and took your hand,"I won't let go of you okay?,we defeated monsters,gisants,Gaea and won the war,I'm pretty sure this isn't going to hurt" "Okay"

"Are you ready (y/n)?" He asked,'no' you thought but instead gave him a small nodd,

"1.............2..............3!!!!" With that you jumped Leo still not letting go of your hand.

At first you closed your eyes and didn't want to open them but after you did,it was pretty cool and exciting,it kind of felt like a crazy demigod ride,Leo realised that it was now or never,he always wanted to kiss you in the weirdest places and he did,he began kissing you passionately in the air,but pulled away when it was time to open the parachute.

"That was so fun!" You exclaimed while higging Leo,"see (y/n) I told you it would be fun" he smiled,"I know you told me,and do you know the what my favorite thing was?" He shook his head,"no","this" you replied and your lips met his warm ones,when you finally pulled away Leo was still in a daze,"I loved that part too" he said and pulled you in for another.

A/N-to Mak and Dj who requested the song drabble,I'll finish that drabble soon cause I'm still writing the lyrics