Seeing the Future

Thanks to fAngirlicious_valdez,Hope you like it!

"(Y/n) and Leo may I please speak to both of you?" Chiron asked after dinner you nodded and got up from your table as did Leo. "If I get the blame for something you did again you'd wish you were in Tartarus" you informed Leo thinking about the last time you ended up cleaning the stables for 2 months. Leo gulped as both of you walked towards the centaur,"what's wrong?" You questioned eagerly.

"Rachel,our oracle requests a meeting " he stated. You looked at him confused. "I don't know why" he says before you or Leo could ask,so you went to see Rachel.

The minute you and Repair boy stepped in her room,the oracle's green eyes glowed bright green and she stood up. "Wow talk about creepy" Leo mumbles. "This looks like another movie of the exorcist" he says. Even thinking about that movie brings shivers up your spine. "As a reward to defeating Gaea,Apollo has decided to give you a gift" a hoarse voice claims.

"What gift?" Leo asked putting you behind him just in case something dangerous happens,"the gift to see the future" with that Rachel touched both your hands and you were transported into yet another place you didn't know. At some point in time you and Repair boy passed out.

You opened your eyes to find yourself in Camp Jupiter. Leo right next to you still asleep,"Leo wake up" you say and shake him awake,"what? Who? Crazy green psycho?"

Repair boy looked around for a moment,"why are we in Camp Jupiter?" He questioned. You shrugged obviously as confused as him. You both stood up. The last thing you and Leo remembered was Rachel touching your hands ,saying something about seeing the future then everything went black.

"Let's look around" you advised,"try and find out anything to help us get back",he nodded and began looking for anything to help you two. You and Fire boy saw a little girl running,laughing and playing with her father........You gapped as you recognized the father immediately and moved your gaze from him to your repair boy but it was no mistake the father of that child was the one and only Leo Valdez.

Your and young Leo's jaw dropped. It was him alright his curly brown-Black hair,warm hot chocolate eyes. "Come on (daughter's name) your mom already cooked lunch" the older version of Leo said and picked her up as she struggled in his arms,"daddy,I don't want to eat,I'm not hungry" she pouted which made her look adorable.

"Oh come on chica you know I can't resist that pout. (y/n)!!!" Big Leo called for backup. His instantly wife came out of the house just as you stared at her in shock. "What's wrong now?" The older you asked annoyed as if this happened often "(d/n) won't come to eat" Leo said,"and she's using the pout on me" he accused.

Big you fake glared at your daughter. "Do you need a visit from the tickle monster?" You asked,(d/n)'s eyes widened and she shook her head so fast you thought it would fall off,"no daddy please,don't let mommy bring out the tickle monster" she begged hugging Leo's leg.

Older Leo laughed,"if you don't eat,I'll have to let her" before he could say anything else your daughter ran to the house escaping the tickle monster which was known as your hands. The older version of you pecked Leo's cheek but he turned his head so you kissed his lips instead. "Eww mummy and daddy are kissing again" your daughter thought and walked back inside the house.

Finally you both pulled away for air. "Naughty repair boy" you joked wagging your finger in front of his face while he smirked. "I love you (y/n)" big Leo said. You smiled,"I love you too Leo" you point out before giving him another peck on his lips with that the two of you darted back in thier house to feed their daughter as she hid from the tickle monster.

Meanwhile the original you and Leo were apparantly invinsible to the others. The wind began blowing harder and harder until you were going back to Camp Half Blood0. A portal opened and you too were sucked into it to find yourself back at Rachel's room.

"Did we really?-" Leo asked as you arrived. You nodded still shocked. "Yep" you replied,"and that was the fut-",you nodded once again,"yeah"

"I can't believe it. We were married and we had a daughter" Leo said with a big grin on his face. "I'm going to start a family with the love of my life" he proposed. You kissed his cheek but at the last moment Leo turned his head.

You smiled in the kiss. Repair boy did the same exact thing future Leo did,you then pulled away for air and put your foreheads against each other,"I love you so much (y/n),it hurts" Leo admitted as he looked in your (e/c) eyes,"I love you too Repair" you replied before pulling him in another kiss.

Because he was the only one you ever loved. Your future husband. The one and only Leo Valdez.