How to train your dragon

Thanks to CristinaDiAngeloVald,Hope you like it!

After Elsa and Anna came to Camp,you thought things couldn't get weirder until two other half bloods and a black dragon showed up,"you have got to be kidding me" Leo muttered,"first the movie frozen,now how to train your dragon" you shrugged,"I'm Hiccup and this is my dragon toothless" the boy introduces "and I'm Astrid" the girl introduced,"awesome dragon" Leo says as he trys to touch toothless,but jerked his hand back as the black dragon started growling,"whatever I've got a dragon too" he muttered.

That got Hiccup's attention,"you have a real and breathing dragon?" He asked,Leo scratched the back of his neck,"wellllll,notactually breathing" he was interrupted by a loud roar,a mechanicle bronze dragon flew and landed next to Leo ,"this is him,Festus" ever since the war ended Leo had a lot of free time so he used it to build Festus a new body.

"Wow Festus's amazing but I don't think he's more amazing then Toothless,Leo's eyes widened,"really man?,you're comparing a little dragon to my large,bronze and lets not forget awesome dragon,Festus can beat Toothless any day" Leo advised,"fine lets find out,Toothless vs.Festus"

"You're so on" Leo said,with that they ran off,there girlfriends face palmed,"boys" you both muttered as you ran after them,

Hiccup climbed on Toothless and Leo climbed on Festus,"Ready to get your butt kicked?" Leo yelled,"the question is are you ready the get your butt kicked?",then they flew,the plan was to fly two times over Camp and land perfectly.

They both flew fast,Leo was in the lead despite Festus's weight and Hiccup wasn't to far behind.

Hiccup and Leo dodged many trees,but Toothless's tail caught one of them and teared the kite half of the black dragon's tail,helplessly they both began falling faster and faster towards the ground,

Leo saw what happened,the race didn't seem important anymore,he told Festus to dive,Hiccup saw his life flash before his eyes,finding Toothless,the dragons fighting the vikings....,that is until he felt metal claws wrap around himself and Toothless......Festus.

Festus put Hiccup and Toothless on the ground before landing himself,"oh gods!" Hiccup exclaimed,"thanks for saving me,Leo,if it wasn't for you,I'd be a permanent pancake mark at Camp Half Blood" Hiccup thanked,Leo shrugged,"no biggie,I've saved people before" he said while looking at you,you blushed and looked down,"shut up Repair boy"

You were both interrupted by two holograms above Hiccup and Astrid's head,Chiron stepped forward,"All hail Hiccup Son of Boreaus god of wind and all hail Astrid daughter of Athena,goddess of wisdom.

You showed Hiccup and Astrid around then met up with Leo,"you saved another demigod's life today Repair boy,besides the 7 and me",Leo shrugged,"I couldn't let him die for a stupid race,which by the way I won" you chuckled

"But I like more when I save you (y/n)" Leo said,you looked at him confused,"why?" He smiled,"because everytime I save you,you give me one of those amazing kisses of yours"

"You know,I don't have to be saved to give you a kiss,fire boy" you advised,"so if I wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend right now,could I?" He asked,you nodded,"yes Leo,you can kiss me" he didn't wait for you to say something else,Leo wrapped his arms around your waist,leaned in and both of you sealed the space between you too,and everyone time you kissed,the sparks didn't end.