Bake off

For Goldshard,Hope you like it!

You and Leo were having a bake off,the demigod who makes the tastiest cake,the Percy,Annabeth,Piper...,were going to vote,"prepared to lose water girl?" Leo confirmes "Only in your wildest dreams Valdez" you said smirking,with that you began baking your cake.

Good news,Leo was happy he was with you,bad news he had no idea how to bake a cake,'I'm so going going to lose' Leo thought,he watched you place the butter,sugar and eggs,so Leo did the same except for accidentily throwing the egg shells into the mixture and dropping the butter by mistake,you went to get flour but on your way you slipped on Leo's floor butter but he caught you before you fell.

"Thanks" you thanked "well I couldn't just let you fall,could I?" You smiled and looked at his hair "I guess you already used the flour then"you say looking at his now white hair "yeah,that thing is pure evil,it just attacked me as I opened it" you laughed,"well lets see how funny it is when its on you" before you could even say something he threw flour on your hair,"oh no you didn't repair boy,you're going to wish you were never born" you warned,thats when the flour fight started.

Piper screamed as she saw you,"you both look like ghosts" she says looking at her two snow white friends,"what happened?","he/she started it" you and Leo both say,"I don't care just clean this place up and why the hades did you throw eggs at the ceiling?" you both pointed at each other.

After Piper yelled,screamed and charmspeaked you and Leo to clean the kitchen you finally did,"we didn't even cook" you whined,Leo kissed the top of your head,"We still can just no food fights or bake offs" he says,you nodd and together you cooked the best chocolate cake ever made in history,even Nico liked it and he was hard to please,"We should do it again sometime" Leo suggests,"Yeah,the cooking not the messy fighting" he nodded,"And I have to admit (y/n),you really have a good aim",you shrugged "thats for having a boyfriend like you" you smirked and pulled him in for a kiss.

Did you like it?