Chap. 16

His foot steps echo as he makes his way over to them he's chewing on a piece of gum wearing a white button up sleeves rolled up going against dress code with a pair of black ripped jeans hands deep in his pocket. He takes one hand out picking up a stack of napkins off of nearby table. Reina crosses her arms bottle still in her hands as he makes his way to stand right in front of Emma facing her wet bangs dripping Gatorade over her eyes hands still covering her ears in shock that he was in front of her. He slowly takes her hands from over her ears whispering a quiet "Hey" with a small smile and she whispers back a weak "Hello" he nods handing her the napkins which she immediately takes and uses to wipe her wet hair and face while he turns to face Reina "You really are a bitch you know that. Your really that bitter just because I won't let your suck my dick I mean I knew you where stupid but I didn't know you were this stupid that you thought I would like someone as bitchy, shallow and self-absorbed as you." he casually says with a blank expression while blowing a bubble which pops in her face Reina gasps like a pufferfish staring up at him. She lets out a huff throwing the bottle on the ground before turning to walk away "Oh and Raina~" she turns her head looking at him he spits the gum out right in her long hair makes her yell "Adiòs" she looks at him with disgust and frustration as Heather and Raven try to soothe her she stumps away. Emma looks at him in shock he would definitely get in trouble for something like that he turns looking back at her "Let's get out of here Emma" she shakes her head flicking the still slightly wet hair around "It's a school day Blake we can't just leave" she whispers as he walks backwards towards the cafeteria doors. He grins shrugging not seeming to care about the thousands of eyes on him "You really want to stay here?" he says before turning and walking out she looks around everyone looking at her she definitely didn't want to stay here. But what is her parents found out what if...what if..she thought looking at the cafeteria doors she making her mind up she tosses the napkins into a nearby trash can as she runs out the door whispers start to fill the cafeteria as she leaves. As she gets outside the cafeteria her eyes look around for Blake "I was wondering how long it would take you" he says leaning against the walk beside the cafeteria a grin on his lips. She crosses her arms looking unimpressed "What makes you think I'm going anywhere with you you've been ignoring me all day" he pushes up off the wall walking closer "I wasn't ignoring you just didn't want anything draw more attention to you I mean you have a boyfriend it would probably be weird for you" he says softly scratching the back of his head looking to the side. She looks at him confused the moment "I don't have a boyfriend and I wasn't even on a date the other night if you didn't run off I would have been able to tell you that" she rolls her eyes making her way down the corridor towards her locker. He follows behind her as she stops in front of her locker working on opening it "Well I sent you a text asking if he was your boyfriend you never replied so I assumed he was" she turns her head looking at him brow raised as she opened the locker "My mom took my phone away after coming home late from the dance" he make an embarrassed face he really did just jump a conclusions. She takes his jacket out she locker "Ohhh" he whispers looking down as she reaches out trying to hand it to him. He looks over her outfit still soaked and Gatorade "You can keep it awhile longer" he points at her shirt she looks down at it sighing "Thanks I guess....but I'm still upset at you for ignoring me like that" she closes the locker and slides on the jacket putting her hands in the pockets. The hallways where empty probably because most kids were in class by now they were able to just walk out the front door without being noticed "But I did end up standing up for you don't I? Don't I at least get some points for that?" he asks while following after her she looks back at him "Nope" she walks down the sidewalk away from him. He stops walking as she continues on "Where are you even going?" She stops a moment looking at him suddenly remembering it's a school day "To hopefully sneak back into my house without any of the neighbors noticing" she really had know clue what she was going to do of her mother saw her right now she would flip. Rolling her eyes she continues walking he runs to catch up to her "Or you can come to my house?" they stop walking she fully faces him now eyebrow raised he gives a soft grin "My parents aren't home right now" he adds softly. She thinks it over a moment if her parents found out that she was ditching school she would be completely dead on the other hand she was still pissed at him "Fine let's go".

(Mia note-To Blake's house we go!!)