Chap. 90

I can't believe that just happened Emma thought to herself hiding her face in her hands out of embarrassment. She was now sitting in the front seat of Blake's car waiting for him to come back from throwing the used condom away. It was crazy to think she just had sex in the back seat of a mustang on new years...on her birthday in public this was honestly wild to her. If you would have told her this would be her life a year ago she would have laughed in your face. She had a sudden thought that she probably looked like a mess she finally pulls her hands out her hands pulling down the sun visor. Sliding the mirror open just as Blake got back to the car opening the driver side door sliding into the seat closing the door. Leaning his head he watches her check her appearance in tiny mirror "You look beautiful Em" she looked at him a moment with a brow raised. Surely he was joking because when she looked back in the mirror she looks a hot mess. Her lipstick was smudged, eyes watery hair messy around her face "Your joking right, I'm a mess?" he laughed while she runs her fingers through her hair. Leaning forward he starts the car "A hot mess... definitely like you just had a good sex" her eyes widen what if her parents notice when she got home that she just had sex. Would they smell it on her or something she suddenly felt very nervous. Noticing her anxious expression he reaches opening the glove compartment pulling out some napkins handing them to her "Here these should help with the watery eyes and smudged lipstick" she quickly takes the napkins attempting to fix herself up at he begins to drive down the road slowly towards her house. Even though it was a crazy idea for them to have sex in his back seat and she may look a wreck right now she had zero regrets. Blake always had the power to make her forget all her problems when they where together. She glanced at the ring on her finger she couldn't believe it he made it official they were officially together "Thanks Lake" she said before she could stop herself. He laughs softly at her outburst "For what?" she bites her lip looking over at him "I don't know just being you, for dealing with my parents and me just...everything" she looked down at the dirty napkins on her lap feeling slightly embarrassed. Her hands fidget with the napkins before one of his hands slowly reach across her lap holding her hands "I'm the one that should be thanking you for giving me a chance and the time of day" she had a dumb grin on her lips as he linked her fingers together. He licks over his lips "You wanna tell me why you needed this escape tonight of all days. What was the reason you came to the boardwalk?" he asked playing with her fingers "Just was getting weird vibes from Jason. You know how my mother invited him and his mother to my birthday party. He approached me for a dance and I don't know I just felt uncomfortable my father forced me to dance with him" Blake made a disgusted face tightening his hand slightly around hers it was reassuring and comforting "Basically he said he had nothing to do with the letter and for me and to leave him out of it. But I don't trust his word I have a stalker and I don't know when or if they will do something again" her voice slightly shakes at the thought of something worse happening. He pulled up across the street from her house parking he turns on his seat placing both his hands gently on her cheeks "If anything happens we'll go straight to the police about it. I'll always be here and if someone wants to get you. They'll have to get through me and I'll never back down when it comes to protecting you" his words were low and sure as her finally meets his green eyes. She knew he would do whatever it takes to keep her safe he would fight for her and that's what probably worried her the most.

Mia note- Double update just for you being great