Chap. 93

"Pardon?" Blake said when Emma told him the unbelievable news a few hours later. She guessed he just got out the shower his hair was slightly wet wearing a black v neck shirt with light wash blue jeans. He tilted his head to the side looking at her confused while opening the door wider for her to come inside. She walks inside having him close it behind her "My parents want to meet you for dinner this friday please say your free" upon walking into the living room she saw Nat and Mat Alex's friends sitting with him on the couch playing videogames. Alex looks up from the game giving her a smile "Hey Miss Pear" she smiles towards him sending a wave. Blake sits his hand on her lower back leading her upstairs to his room "We'll talk upstairs" he takes a moment to look back at the kids "Don't get into trouble please for at least 5 minutes we're going in my room to talk" Mat and Nat look between each other a moment before saying at the exact same thing "No promises!" It makes Alex laughs. Blake rolls his eyes as they walk up into his room leaving the door cracked behind them. She sits on his bed with a smile "Soooo roll that back a sec why do they suddenly not hate my guts?" she laughed watching as he sits beside her. She shrugs patting her hands on her lap "Lets just say alot came out last night when I got caught sneaking back into my room. By the way I need to get my phone out your car" his eyes slightly widen as he pushes the wet hair back. He looked like he was going over the idea in his head "So are they cool with me now like are they ready for me to be their new son-in-law?" he asked with alittle smile on his lips. She pushed his shoulder laughing hard "I hardly would say that but...they are willing to meet with you. So are you free this friday?" he throws his arm over her shoulder pushing her bangs to the side with his other hand "Sure I'll be there...do I have to wear a suit?" she licks her lips looking up at him. She sits a hand on his thigh leaning closer to him "It would probably give you a few brownie points" he groans slightly nuzzling against her neck whispering a soft "Fine" his lips kiss softly on her neck. She hums softly closing her eyes as he begins sucking on the smooth skin gently she hand rubs higher up his thigh. The door cracked open without either of them noticing "Ewww" Emma quick pushing Blake off her making him fall on the floor with a thud. Emma looks out at the door seeing the 3 small kids making them disgusted face's "Are you two making out?" Alex asked Mat laughing beside him making Nat slap his arm "I told you to leave them alone we messed up there cute moment" Mat pretends to throw up in his mouth while Alex just shakes his head. Blake rubs his side as he climbs back onto the bed glaring at the children "I told you guys to stay downstairs" he said between grinding teeth as if trying to hold back frustration. Emma holds her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing "Are you to dating or something?" Nat asked asked crossing her skinny arms "Of course they aren't Nat my brother would never date a gross girl...no offense Miss Pear...your great but still a girl sooo" Alex said cheeks turning slightly red making Nat pinch them hard making him groan loudly. Emma didn't know whether to feel offended or not she crossed her arms "Actually we are dating Alex so you'll just have to get used to sharing your brother with me" Mat laughs watching Alex jaw drop to the floor. Blake stands with Emma and they all begin piling out Blake's room "Yah get over it Alex girls aren't that bad" Nat whispers looking at the ground playing with the red and blue baseball cap on her head shyly. Mat pats Alex's back grinning "Yah I have to live with two and I'm still alive. My mom said just wait till she hits puberty I guess that's when she become a real nightmare to be around" Emma's laughs at the little kids as they all reach the living room. Nat punched Mat in the arm before looking at Alex out the corner of her eye. Alex laughs as all the kids sit on there couch they where on easily while Blake and Emma sit on the other his arm around her shoulder. Alex turns to Nat "When I start finding you pretty just punch me as hard as you can" she rolls her eyes while Mat laughs on the other side of Alex picking up the game controller. He was obviously laughing because Alex was acting as if Nat wasn't a girl at all "Sure thing idiot" Alex looks at her confused as she picked up the other controller starting up the game. It was clear to Emma Alex was completely oblivious to the fact that Nat liked him. She hoped one day he would open his eyes to someone was right in front of him. She grins up at Blake while he shakes his head watching the kids talk back and forth. He looks down at her "If I ever find you beautiful just knock me out flat" he said mimicking Alex's voice she laughs behind her hand "I guess I better knock you out right now then huh?" he grins nodding his head kissing the tip of her nose "Yup because I find you beautiful everyday" her heart instantly warms while kissing him softly on the lips. She leans onto him she couldn't wait for friday when her parents would hopefully see what a great guy he was. Because he was a great guy and she hoped that her parents would just give him a chance to prove that he could treat her well.