Chap. 34

He kissed me oh my god he actually kissed me Emma Pear!? she thought as she waited outside the school at the end of the day for her father to pick her up. Her mind was still racing from the kiss but why did he do that? What was the real reason? What did this make them now because friends don't kiss each other...would he do it again? The thought that he would made her smile even wider she wished she had someone to talk this out with because she definitely couldn't with her mom. Maybe once she got home she would text Kandy the smile suddenly falls from her face and dread filled her chest as she saw a familiar car pull in front of her. The window rolls down Jason sits in the front seat grinning "Hello beautiful your father asked if I could pick you up today and of course I agreed" she didn't believe a word coming out his mouth. Sure her parents liked him but would they really let him pick her up like this. It all seems alittle to random for her to believe he noticed the disbelief on her face "Don't believe me beautiful? What other options do you really have?" he had a point she thinks Blake was already gone and she left her phone at home hidden under her bed. He had her trapped once again she presses her lips as she slowly pulled open the door sliding inside. He just smiles as he zooms down the road to her relief he was heading in the direction of her house at least for the time being. He sats his hand on her thigh rubbing up making her body instantly tense up "I like your outfit today did you dress this way for me?" he plays with the end of her of her skirt. She grabs his hand stopping him from rubbing any farther did he honestly think she would just open her legs to him so easy? Because he was definitely wrong "No I didn't" huffing he pulls his hand away placing both hands back on the wheel. She suddenly felt naked sitting beside him if she could jump out this car safely she would but he locked the doors "Well it better not have been for anyone else" he said in a hard tone she rolls her eyes looking out the window. They slowly come to a stop outside her house he unlocks the doors and she quickly climbs out making a fast pace to her house bookbag dangling in her hand "Seriously I love this skirt you'll have wear it more often" Jason was directly behind her putting a hand on her waist making her jump. She quickly turns finding him right against her she trys to step back but her back hits the door "What are you doing?" she voice shakes she did not expect him to get out his car and follow her to her door. He was so close she could smell the mint on his breath "Well I wanted it to be a surprise I'm staying for dinner tonight" her eyes widen as he forcibly turns her around by her hips to face the door. He's front was pushed right against her back while he leans down whispering in her ear "Now be a good girl and play nice tonight" he gives her hips a tight squeeze before knocking on the door letting go of her completely and taking a step back. Her father opens the door smiling looking between them obviously not seeing the fear in his daughters eyes "I'm guessing your new boyfriend told you the great news he's staying for dinner?" she pushes past him into the house running upstairs into her room softly panting. She closed the door while letting out a sigh as she sits on the corner of her bed. Her mother yells from down stairs "Your boyfriend wants to know can he wait for dinner up in your room with you Emma?" was her mother being for real of course she didn't want that weirdo in her room alone. She runs over to the door locking it "No! I mean...no he can't I'm getting changed mother" she unbuttons her shirt quickly taking it off "Ok come down when your done" her mother yells as Emmy pulls on a random pink shirt pulling it on. She slides out her skirt putting on a pair of black jogging pants slowly unlocking the door. Once again she would have to put on a front for her parents here goes everything she thought as she makes her way down the stairs "Welcome baby I missed you" he cooed as he meets her half way kissing her cheek. It makes her insides twist as her parents awed behind him he takes her hand leading her into the living room this was going to be a long night.