Chap. 83

"Don't think I forgotten about what Chris told me when we first met. Your more of a motorcycle racing guy sooo..." she voice trails making him laugh as she undoes her seatbelt.He nods his head towards her as she opens the door sliding out "So what Em?" she shrugs a small grin on her lips "Sooo I have this in the bag for real" he picks the keys up out the cup holder tossing them over to her. She catches them with one hand "Cocky ass just don't cry when you lose baby" he gets out the car coming around to the driver's side while she walks over to the flashy car clicking the button on the keys making the cars from lights blink. She looks back at Blake as the car door automatically open "I thought you said it was illegal for me to drive without a license?" she yells over to him full of sarcasm he turns looking over her shrugging "That's what makes it fun...just don't get caught" he sends her a wink before getting in the driver side door. Rolling her eyes she gets into the sport car the door automatically closes behind her looking around the inside everything looked shinny and new it smelled like Chris inside. While looking around she see's a start engine button clicking the button the car coming to life making her even more confident that she could win this race. Rolling down her window she drives towards the opening of the garage where Blake was already waiting for her he rolls down his window "Don't worry Em I know you like a good challenge so I won't go easy on you" he says while looking at her out the passenger seat window. It was weird being here about to race without Niki here to drop the ribbon to go "We'll go on the count of 3" he said she nods looking forward "1...2.." she starts before he can get to 3 her car shoots forward out the garage down the road leaving behind smoke. It takes him a second to register that she planned on playing dirty to win "Ok Em that's how you wanna play?" he whispers before speeding out the garage after her car. Emma's hair whips around her face as she speeds down the highway. Hands tight around the wheel taking a moment to glance back in the rearview mirror. She see's Blake quickly coming up from behind fast making her press harder on the gas pedal. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she waved in and out of traffic hearing the honking of horns. Suddenly the sound of beeping is heard beside her car glancing to her right she see's Blake creeping up in the space beside her. Looking back forward she could see the sign for Galway park coming up her hard start sweating as Blake pulls in front of her swerving smoothly in front of her car. She try get around him but everytime she moved he would block her path she was quickly understanding how he won so many races in the past. He wasn't known as the best racer at The Underground for nothing. Their cars whip around the Galway park sign they where now racing side by side neck and neck back towards The Underground. It almost happened like a movie Blake slowly passed by her. He speeds through the door of the garage a second quicker then her coming to a slow stop followed by her. She parks Chris's car back in it's previous spot pouting she was so sure she could win. Once she parks the car she leans back into the seat crossing her arms before climbing out. He walks over to where she stands pouting a cocky grin on his lips "Aw don't pout Em" he goes to wrap his arms around her she pushes him away turning her body around with a huff. She didn't want him to go easy on her in the race she was just messing around with him at this point. He wraps his arms around her laying his head on her shoulder "Don't be upset I won't cash in my prize just yet. You want some food now hmm?" she turns in his arms grinning up at him. She laughs at her smiling face "You weren't even upset where you?" she shakes her head while pulling away "Your becoming a pretty good lier Em I don't know if that's a good or bad thing" he takes her hand leading her back over to his car. He was right she never used to lie before meeting him but if lying got her more time with him then she would lie everyday...till her very last breath.