Chap. 19

"And then the bird pooped right on Blake's face you should have saw his face it was like his whole world shattered!" Blake's dad says loudly laughing hard tears rolling down his cheeks along with everyone else at the table other then pouty Blake who was picking at the shrimp on his plate. Blake's family was so different then her own the house was full of laughter and joy his mom was a absolute angel his father was a funny man he was nice as soon as he walked through the door and Blake's mom told him she was the girl from the dance a big grin spread over his face. He looked just like Blake but a older version with shorter hair at the moment both his parents where taking turns telling embarrassing stories about Blake she had to say it was funny seeing Blake so embarrassed especially after the way he treated her earlier today karma was definitely showing herself tonight. His mom wiped a fake tear from under her eye "And then that time he tripped into the pool!" Alex yells hitting his hand against the table at if it's the funniest thing he ever said tears roll down his cheeks. Emma rubs her cheeks feeling like this is the first time she laughed this much in along time "Ok ok that's enough don't you think it's time for Emma to go?" Blake whisper pushing a pea around his plate Alex shakes his head looking at his brother eyebrow raised "Why would anyone think that" Emma lets out alittle laugh before taking a sip of water. His dad wiped his mouth with his napkin before standing up "Well I better go back to work it's 8 already time fly when your ha..." Emma begins to cough choking on the water Blake pats her in the back as she struggles to catch her breath. Time really did fly there was no way it was 8 already "What time did you say it was?" Blake's dad looks at his wrist watch a moment "7:40 why?" she rubs a hand over her face before standing "After school I was supposed to go to the dance practice at 5 and be back home by 7 I'm so dead" she lets out a heavy sigh. Blake stand from the table "I can walk you home" his mom frowns looking at him "No you can not your grounded young man" he groans falling back into the chair "I'll just drop her off on my way to work maybe reason with her parents go get your things honey" Emma thanks him before running upstairs. Blake watches her go before shoving the rest of his food into his mouth then standing with his plate "All done" he walks to the dish watcher putting it in before going upstairs to find Emma. He saw her in his room getting her dirt clothes with a frown on her face he leans against the door frame crossing his arms "You might as well just wear my clothes home your already be in trouble anyway" she looks over at him honestly there was no way his dad would be able to reason which her mom weather she wore her own stained clothes home or wore his home. She shrugs looking at the dirty uniform in her hands "Maybe it won't be as bad if I wear my own stuff tho" she walks past him into the bathroom change. A few minutes later she comes out in her uniform skirt dirty top still in her hands wearing the Green day shirt "That's a good look on you" Blake says grinning  watching from his spot at his desk. She groans in frustration hiding her face in her shirt "I'm so dead Lake" he looks over at her before standing up he takes off his jacket before draping it over her shoulders "There problem sloved wear my jacket home I'll wash your shirt give it back tomorrow" she pulls her head off her shirt handing it to him while smiling as she puts on the jacket "Thanks Blake wish me luck" he salutes her she laughs while walking out his door running down the stairs he hears the front down close. He walks over to his bed laying back looking at the ceiling playing with her dirty shirt in his hands " I approve...but your still grounded" his mom says from the doorway arms crossed a small smile on her lips before walking away.

****

"Just let me do all the talking and hopefully your get out of this alive" Mr. Black says with a grin as they walk up the steps to Emma's house. She felt like his over confidence would not work in this situation but she didn't want to break his hopes of him getting her out of trouble. He knocks on the door it is opened by her father "Where have you been Emma we where worried sick. First we get a call from your school saying you didn't show up for the last three classes then we get a call from Claudette your dance teacher to hear that you didn't show up to practice where on earth have you be young lady!" He yells in her face she looks up at Mr. Black as if this is his moment to get a word in. Because she knew once her mother got here no one be able to get a word in "Sir I can explain..." Mr. Black starts with a hand raised "Where is she! Where is she!?" but stops when her mother pushes her father to the side face red with anger "How dare you young lady just..how dare you do you know how bad this makes me look. Skipping classes skipping rehearsals your turning into one of the junkie gutter people" she says in disgust still not paying attention to Mr. Black "And what in god's name are you wearing?" she points to Blake's jacket Mr. Black lets out a fake cough gaining both her parents' attention. They turn looking at him "There was a incident at the school involving another girl apparently and that's my son's jacket she's wearing because her shirt got ruined" her mother looks up at her father apparently only hearing what she wanted to hear from Mr.Black's comment "Did you hear that now she's getting into fights it's only a matter of time till she's in prison" her father just shakes his head with his arms crossed. Her mother pointed a finger in her face "I swear ever since you came back from that dance you've been a whole different person who ever he is messed you up every thing was fine till that night" Mr. Black glared at her looking slightly offended about the way they where talking about his son "Hey that's my son your talking about" she looks him up and down as if he's dirt on her shoe. It made Emma just want to disappear "So you're the father of the demon that turned our poor daughter bad huh? I don't want you or your son around my daughter ever again!" she yelled before looking at Emma "GO.TO.YOUR.ROOM" Emma lets out a frustrated sigh before walking inside and upstairs slamming her room door locking it. She throws herself onto her bed she hears her parents yelling at Mr. Black for awhile before the front door is slammed shut "Your never getting your phone back and your grounded! I should have never let you go to that dance we were living fine before!" her mother yells Emma yells back "I wasn't living before the dance I was just fucking surviving mother!".

(Mia note: Oooh drama