Chap. 68

"Blake....." she pauses fidgeting with her bottom lip "Um how are you?" she tries to keep her voice as level as possible. But Blake could hear something was off "...." there was a moment of silence and she could hear him talking to Alex a moment before hearing a door close she guessed he went to a room he could talk and Alex wouldn't hear "Emma what's wrong?" he asks in a serious voice. She bites her lip looking down at the letter "Um...are you busy right now?" he lets out a breath of air she could tell he was probably crossing his arms "Emma I can tell something wrong so just tell me what's up. I thought you had your girls day today what happened?" he rushed to ask. She sighs deciding to get to the point "Can you come over for awhile I'll explain everything" she stands back up pacing around unable to stay still "I'm watching Alex my parents are working right now. I don't know if coming over is the best option when you parents hate me" he lets out a fake laugh scratching the top of his head. It was probably true she didn't know when her parents would come home but one of them would probably be back soon. And the last thing she needs was them to find Blake and Alex here "...Yah your right umm listen I gotta go I'll talk to you later" she said hanging up her phone before he can reply. Ok maybe she was just alittle upset that she couldn't just have him here right now without worrying. Letting out a frustrated sigh wipping away a stupid tear before she stops pacing putting her phone in her pocketbook. She walks over to the letter legs shaking as she picks it up walking up the stairs to her room locking the door behind her. Putting the letter and pocketbook on her desk looking through her drawer she pulls out a pink pants and shirt night set changing into it before curling up into her bed. There is suddenly a slight tap on her window before it's followed by another tap. Surprised by the sudden sound she sits up sneaking over to her window pecking outside. Seeing Blake she opens the it looking down at him "Blake what are you doing here? Where Alex?" Alex jumps out from behind bush waving "I can't stand to hear you sad. So I'm kidnapping you jump down I'm taking you home" she let's out a soft laugh watching him open up him arms. She looks back inside a moment before facing the window again "This is my home" she looks down at him he shakes his head "Nah... your homes with me" he says with a goofy smile. Alex looks between them "Come on guys I'm right here..." he says pointing to himself she smiles going to grab her pocketbook with her phone and keys inside. She picks up the letter shoving it in the bag because she wanted to show it to Blake. She makes sure her room door is locked before walking back over to the window looking down at him "And why do I have to come out through the window instead of the front door?" she questioned surely it would be more easy to just go through the front door. He shakes his head "Because if your parents do show up they will think your just chillin in your room with the door locked. Just make sure you leave your window so when you wanna come home you can just climb back inside" she had to admit that was a good plan he said it as if this is something he does on the regular or something. Nodding her head she climbs onto the windowsill "Please catch me Blake" he grins holding his arms up high "Don't worry I wouldn't let you fall without catching you" she swings her legs over the edge lightly bitting her lip. Letting out a breath she jumps out the window letting out a little yell closing her eyes tightly. The next thing she knows she in Blake's strong arms "Good catch Lake" Alex says as she finally opens her eye looks up at Blake "Hey" she says slightly out of breath. He laughs looking at her eyes "Hi" Alex laughs at them as she continues to cling onto his shirt "Ooookk guys can we go now it's getting dark" he lets out a awkward cough as they finally pull apart. Emma readjust her bag straps Blake throws a arm around her shoulder "Your right kid, let's go home" Emma slight blush as they start to walk down the road towards their house.