Chap. 45

When Emma opened her eyes the first thing she realized was that her face was against Blake's warm hard chest arms wrapped tightly around her which instantly makes her heart race. The second thing after rubbing her eyes was that is was morning the sunlight shinning down on them brightly and the soft chirping of birds. She yawns stretching slightly eyes closing tight Blake sighs in his sleep making her look up at him he was even beautiful while sleeping his pink lips where slightly parted breaths coming out slowly the sun shinning on them casted a shadow on his face making his jewline look sharper then it already was and his hair was messily framing his face naturally long lashes flat against his pale cheeks. She couldn't help herself but run her fingers over his defined abs bitting her lip she felt like a weirdo checking him out in his sleep but he was really beautiful. Pressing a soft kiss to his chest "What are you doing Emma?" she hears over head making her intently stop while he rubs his hand over her back. He yawns moving his hand under her shirt rubbing her thigh "I didn't say you had to stop I was just asking" laughing softly she continues to kiss his chest rubbing one hand over his abs. He hums softly he pulls her over him onto his lap making her blush tucking her hair behind her ears "I rather you kiss my lips though" he says while laying down on his back moving his fingers up and down her thighs. His hands felt good touching her it felt right she wanted to be brave to push it alittle father she leans down linking there lips hard taking him slightly by surprise as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. He moans against her mouth now breathing heavier moving hands up to her hips feeling the side of her panties. A shiver runs through her body she unintentionally grinds her hips against him making him moan loud leaning his head back. She peppers kisses down the side of his neck she didn't have any experience making out. But she read a live books so it was coming in handy at this moment. He pulled slightly at the side of her panties before moving his hands over her ass pushing her down harder. They where getting heated grinding against each other heavy breathing she begin to feel the bulge growing in his boxers "Oh wow!" they hear a voice before pulling their lips apart quickly. Looking in that direction Emma see's Chris standing there with is hands covering his eyes a dumb grin on his lips "Sorry to interrupt you make out session but your parents are looking for you guys your mom wants us all to go hiking together" he peeks through his fingers at them as Emma stumbles to climb of Blake's lap he keeps his hands firmly on her hips not letting her go. Blake lets out a frustrated sigh "Ok we'll be over in a few minutes" Chris nods before leaving them alone. Emma crumbles against his chest "Oh my god I can't believe that just happened" she whispers embarrassment eating her alive while she hides her face against his neck. He simply laughs moving his from under her shirt rubbing her back "Don't worry I caught him and Kandy doing alot worse" he attempt to reassure her it works in it makes her laugh it seemed like it was time for them to leave this day dream and go back to reality.