Chap. 94

The day has finally come and Emma had one question for Blake as she saw him climb off his red motorcycle "How do you feel?" she said from her spot on the front porch before running up to meet him halfway. He raised a brow surprised to see she had waiting for him to arrive "Where you waiting for me out here?" he already knew the answer he just wanted to hear her say it. A smile creeped on his lips seeing her cheek slightly tint through the light makeup she was wearing "I mean yesss but that's beside the point" she leads him up to the front door. She couldn't help herself from glancing over at him every few seconds "You actually dressed up and everything" she said somewhat shocked honestly. He was wearing a dark blue suit that looked like it was tailored specifically for him with shinny black loafers. Instead of his signature rings and chains he was wearing a simple gold watch on one wrist it looked weird seeing his fingers bare "You even styled your hair and everything" he laughs glancing over at her she was wearing a yellow knee length sundress with a pair of 3in yellow heels. Long black hair tucked behind her ears with a white headband across the top of her head. Seeing the necklace he gave her around her neck and his finger ring on her finger brought a small smile to his lips. He smoothed his hands down the front of the suit "Honestly haven't wore this since my parents renewed their vows" she grins reaching up to straighten his tie slightly. He looked like a completely different person then her motorcycle riding, cigarettes smokin boyfriend and it was throwing her through a loop "Who are you cuz my boyfriend would die before wearing a suit" she rubs her finger tips down the front of his chest. His hands reach up laying over top of hers settling on his chest as he looked down at her with a smile "Don't you remember Emma I'm your man" he said all she could do was grin before pulling away. He know there was a better chance of her parents liking him if he dressed up alittle bit "Now answer the question are you nervous?" he lets out a breath full of anxiety. He didn't want to show how nervous he was feeling it would only make her more on edge and one of them had to hold it together tonight "I'm fine Em are they already inside waiting?" she nods sitting her and on the door knob. She looks over at him licking her pink lips "Are you ready?" he rubs his hand together suddenly remembering something "Hold on one second I almost forgot something" she watched him runs back to his bike lefting up the seat. He pulled out a bouquet of daisies before closing the seat walking back towards her "I got these for your mom I know you don't like getting flowers as a gift because your allergies and it makes you feel guilty for taking the flowers life away for decoration" he said softly while adjusting the flowers. Her eyes slightly widen she's surprised he remembered her telling him that all those months ago after her date with Jason where he gave her those awful flowers that instantly made her eyes start to water. He finally noticed her looking at him "What...?" he said as if what he said was no big deal she grins leaning up kissing his lips softly "Nothin...yah ready to go inside?" he links his fingers with hers nodding. She lets out a sigh before grabbing onto the door knob giving it a turn.