Chap. 56

All Emma could do was smiling like a idiot after his comment "Your to smooth Lake" he laughs leaning forward kissing along the side of her neck "Are you like this with all girls?" she couldn't help but ask while closing her eyes. She never heard anything around school about him being a player or anything but she just wanted to hear his answer. He kissed up to her ear whispering "Nope only you... surprised?" A shiver runs through her body while she wrapped her arms around his shoulder "Alittle, so I'm kinda special huh?" she giggles as his hands slide under the bottom of her shirt. He dirty oil covered fingers run over her smooth skin "Definitely" she pulled his face from her neck unable to hold back any longer bringing his lips to meet hers. It was a fast paced kiss harder then their others he was already doing a good job at making her forget everything else but the feeling of his soft lips. He suddenly picks her up laying her back, against the seat her black hair falls around her flushed face as he climbed on top of her. Holding himself up so his full wight wouldn't crunch her she has never had a guy on top of her before it was exciting and new "Is this ok?" he whispers against her lips. She responded with slowly wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him closer making him smile "Alittle impatient huh?" he grins she hits him in the shoulder "Shut up Blake" she pulls his hair softly making him moan. He pushes his hands under her top unclipping her bra his big rough hands squeezing her full breasts making her squirm underneath him. His fingers pinch on her dark nipples softly making her close her eyes tightly "You like that Em?" he watches her face while giving her nipples a twist making her back arch "Umhm" she hums he sits back watching her face twist with pleasure while rubbing his thumb over the hard nipples. He gathers her shirt in his fist pushing it up over her big breast making her gasp looks at him. He holds eye contact with her while leaning down rubbing his wet warm tongue over the right nipple while squeezing it making her eyes roll closed it felt so good she fisted at the back of his shirt. His lips wrap around the hard bud sucking it into his mouth moaning while pinching the other hard she pants heavily moving a hand to the back of his head pulling the thick black hair. Suddenly a hard knock was heard on the Jeep door making her jump "Breaks up boy!" Emma sits up quickly looking at the window thanking god for tinted windows. She looks down at Blake his mouth was still wrapped around her hard nipple looks up at her he slowly pulls his mouth away with a pop making her panties even wetter if that was even possible. He simply grins while watching her put her bra back in place unwrapping her legs from around his waist. She pulls down her shirt smoothing it out as he softly kisses her mouth before climbing off her opening the door seeing Philo standing there arms crossed. When she climbs out she noticed they where the only 3 people in the garage "I didn't want the guys to see you too tangled up in the back of a customer car they would never let it go. So I decided to get you guys to stop before any of them come back they already know Blake's my favorite worker" he laughs heartaly while watching her face turn deep red. He looks over a Blake a moment "I hope I'm still invited to Chrismas even though I ruined your fun" Blake pushes his fingers through his hair as if to fix it "Of course your still invited but not gonna lie I could definitely use a smoke right now" Philo laughs hitting him on the back "Your a good kid and make it quick before break ends" Philo grins while walking into his office. Blake leads against the jeep pulling a cigarette and lighter out his pocket putting in between his lips before lighting it taking a slow drag. She looks up at him "How long have you known Philo you seem close?" he blows out a puff of  smoke thinking "Around 6 and a half years I see him like a grandfather he doesn't have any family,wife or kids I'm the closest he has to family. So I always invite him to holidays at our house he always comes around" he places the cigarette back into his mouth taking another drag she found their friendship heart warming. Though it started unconventionally by how Philo told her they met he was a sweet old man it would be nice to see him on Christmas. Thinking about family brought her mind back to her own she leans beside him laying her head on his arm "I don't even feel like going back home" he blows out the smoke looking down at her "Then don't stay here and come home with me after work" he puts the lighter back in his pocket while she looked at the ground thinking it over. She was already in trouble so she figured why not go "Alex's sleeping over at a friend's house I'll pick him up tomorrow and mom and dad are working we'll have the whole house to ourselves" he says grins using his fingers to fix her bangs back in place. He definitely wanted her to come with him and she honestly wanted to go with him to she didn't want to go home and deal with her parents crappy behavior. She looks up at him with a smile "Thank you" he softly peaks her lips before rubbing his thumb over them "Gladly".