1

Chapter 1

Ink-splashing clouds hovered in the sky, and between the black clouds brewed a thick and terrifying lightning like a silver snake.

The wind is blowing, and the wind and rain are coming.

Pedestrians on the road avoided this rare bad weather, closed doors and windows, and walked in a hurry.

No one saw that not far from the city, among the mountains stacked on top of each other, below the center of the thick black cloud, stood a woman in blue clothes with her head held high.

The woman looked very young, snow-skinned and ink-haired, wearing an ancient cyan robe, holding a cold and brilliant sword, and her hair was scattered in the wind.

Song Xi raised his eyes to look at the robbery thunder above his head, and the corners of his mouth pursed slightly.

This is her second time crossing the Thunder Tribulation, the first time was the Golden Pill Tribulation two hundred years ago, she passed it dangerously and dangerously, and today is this Yuan Infant Tribulation.

Once passed, she will become the only real person in this world.

Although she was originally the last cultivator in the world.

With the rapid development of modern science and technology, the spiritual energy in the air is gradually depleted, which the world calls the era of the last law.

Song Xi practiced for three hundred years before he arrived at the Jindan Grand Consummation.

That's it, Master also said that she was a rare cultivation genius.

The black cloud rotated slowly, and a whirlpool appeared in the center, and a terrifying dazzling white light emerged from the whirlpool, as if God had opened a huge eye and stared indifferently at the ants on the ground who tried to go against the sky.

A heavy crisis rose from his heart, and a wry smile appeared on Song Xi's face.

She understood that this calamity was probably unbearable for her.

When she was a child, her master often told her the stories of immortal cultivators in the past, when the spiritual energy between heaven and earth was full of energy, and countless amazing talents frequented, and the cultivators looked for heavenly materials and earth treasures, refining magic treasures, lived in heaven and earth, drank jade dew, and lived wantonly.

At that time, the cultivators crossed the calamity, there were masters and elders to protect the Dharma, there was a magic weapon to defend, and the aura was still sufficient.

Looking at Song Xi again, Master died early, and she is the highest cultivator in the world today. The only magic weapon is a magic robe and a spirit sword, which was refined with all his wealth two hundred years ago, and I don't know if it can withstand several thunder calamities.

If she wants a magic weapon without a magic weapon, if she wants Aura without Spiritual Qi, if she can really successfully break through, I'm afraid that God is blind?

God certainly wasn't blind.

As if to prove this, the first thunder tribulation came quickly and ruthlessly, straight down from the top of Song Xi's head, and the snowy electric light did not enter the whole body.

Song Xi quickly raised his sword to resist, and within a moment, layers of cracks appeared on the spirit sword.

The moment the long sword broke, the faint light shrouded in the green robe also dimmed a little, and the power of this thunder tribulation alone far exceeded Song Xi's imagination.