78

Chapter 78

"Are you saying that the Xu family's spiritual power cultivation method was given by a higher civilization?"

"Yes, the seven major families know this." Lan Su spoke firmly.

Qian Jinshu also nodded: "I have also heard a little, but I don't know the inside story."

Song Xi asked suspiciously: "Why would the higher civilization give it?" Aren't they afraid that humans will find a way to resist them? You know, we humans have many desperate times. The

human race has never accepted its fate and does not admit defeat, even if it faces a difficult situation, it can rely on tenacious perseverance to break a way, which is a precedent.

Lan Su smiled bitterly and said, "Yes, the Xu family also holds such an idea. Even if they knew that they were giving something incomplete and incorrect, the Xu family took it. The current spiritual body cultivation method was realized by the Xu family master, and he was a genius.

When

talking about Xu Jinzhong, Lan Su's tone was quite emotional, and he was also in awe.

It is a pity that such a genius fell early.

Everyone fell silent, probably seeing that the atmosphere was solemn, Lan Ying said on the side: "The spiritual power cultivation method is like pig feed, those advanced civilizations eat our souls, don't you want to feed our souls first?" I see that the spiritual power cultivation method is like this, the human soul strength is high, and he eats happily.

As soon as

these words came out, the atmosphere suddenly became even more strange. If you think about it, it's true.

Lan Su said coldly: "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a dumb."

Blue Shadow's neck shrunk.

Song Xi's face was still calm, if she had not yet advanced to the Yuan Infancy stage, she still had deep concerns about the ghost race, and now that she had successfully broken through and had her second life, her worries had been put down a lot.

Even if she dies once, she can be resurrected.

As the so-called stay in the green mountains, not afraid of no firewood. As long as it is alive, it will not be bad.

Moreover...... She smiled slightly, "Xu Jinzhong is not dead yet.

As soon as

these words came out, everyone was shocked.

The Lan brothers and Qian Jinshu both looked at her with wide eyes, with a look of surprise and doubt.

Song Xi didn't explain, but simply replied: "Xu Jinzhong's son Xu Yushu is my little disciple.

Although

the three of them all scratched their hearts and scratched their livers to know the inside story, seeing that she had said this, it seemed that she had no intention of continuing, and had to say again and again: "So it is."

In the

bottom of her heart, it was a higher level of assessment of her strength, and at the same time, the three of them unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

Even Xu Jinzhong can be saved, Song Xi must be able to defeat that advanced civilization, right?

The conversation with the Lan family was very smooth, and the intention of cooperation between the two sides was very strong, and it didn't take long for the Lan family's starship team to be allowed to enter Star 21.