14

Chapter 14

The customs clearance records left by the ancestors of the Song family have also been circulated among major universities for a while.

But because of the delay in finding no one and seeing new records, there are slowly rumors that the records of the ancestors of the Song family are system failures, even if Xu Xingge explains, no one believes it, but it is considered that the official of the star network is unwilling to admit the mistake.

Now that a month has passed, the original popularity has gradually declined, and not many people still pay attention to the ancestor of the Song family.

On this day, Xu Xingge was checking the condition of the training ground on the star network as usual, but when he saw the name that had been gray for more than a month in the background, it suddenly lit up.

He was stunned for a moment, and it took a while to react, the ancestor of the Song family was online!

Xu Xingge himself couldn't figure out why he cared so much about this person, perhaps because of the report personally sent by the head of the family that day, only he knew that 3 seconds to clear the level was actually true.

He is the administrator of the training ground, and naturally knows better than anyone how difficult it is to clear the level in 3 seconds.

Xu Xingge experimented countless times in the background, and finally came to a conclusion.

The colored balls in the first level have a very short time gap, and when all the balls in the room are broken in one moment, there will be a blank time for one second, and a new ball will be filled the next second.

The total number of colored balls is fixed, and it can only be put into three batches.

In other words, the limit of the ancestor of the Song family is likely to be much more than that, if all the balls appear in an instant, then she can clear the level in one second!

When this matter spreads, I am afraid that the entire Federation will boil.

Such a terrifying spiritual power far exceeds 3S. Is this still human?

Xu Xingge stared at the name, thinking that the other party would choose to continue to clear the level, but a minute later, the man actually entered the mental strength assessment room.

The training ground cannot be watched without permission, but the mental strength assessment can be watched.

When many young people take mental strength assessments, they will also bring their families and friends to witness this moment.

Could it be that this great god still doesn't know his spiritual power level?

Xu Xingge didn't think about it, subconsciously clicked on the other party's room number, and wanted to go in and see the spiritual power level of the ancestor of the Song family.

As soon as he clicked in, the system ejected him instantly.

With a gentle female voice, she prompted ruthlessly: "Sorry, this room has been locked by administrator 01 and cannot be viewed temporarily."

Xu Xingge was dumbfounded: "Administrator 01?

If he remembers correctly, it seems to be... The code name of the owner at the training ground?

In the room, Song Xi was conducting a mental strength assessment unfamiliarly under the guidance of Song Li.

Applicants for the school need to provide various data, genetic potential, mental power level are two necessary items, even if the Federal University of Science and Technology does not have high requirements for these two things, it is still necessary.