81

Chapter 81

Song Xi stayed overnight in the villa of Yue Ren Xuanjun, and the next day the two went to the space station to pick up Xu Yushu.

Unlike the small starships that Song Xi drove when he came, the Xu family's starships are many, and the huge steel starships come from space, majestic and imposing.

A half-open sign appeared on the starship, which was the family emblem of the Xu family.

The cabin door opened, and the first one to come out was Xu Yushu, who had not been seen for a while, and the teenager had changed a lot.

The originally thin body has become much stronger, and the figure seems to have swooped upward, his always pale complexion has become lustrous and shiny, and his black eyes are quiet and peaceful, full of confident colors.

He walked in front, and behind him were the Xu family, all gathered around him, like stars arching the moon.

The corner of Song Xi's lips ticked, and a satisfied color appeared under his eyes.

After the young man got off the starship, he raised his eyes and looked around, as if looking for someone, and soon saw her, and his black eyes were bright and shining.

"Master!" Xu Yushu couldn't help shouting, and then walked quickly towards her.

Song Xi stood in place, watching the young man walk in front of him, his two eyes shining, full of admiration.

"Good, the foundation is built." Song Xi looked him up and down and said with a smile.

Xu Yushu is the least apprentice she has taught, unlike other disciples who have her personal guidance, Xu Yushu has to stay at home, and his progress has always been slower than several senior brothers and sisters.

Li Zhibo and they build the foundation, and Song Xi will personally protect the Dharma. And now that Xu Yushu has successfully built the foundation alone, how can she not be happy?

"Hashu, who is this?" A person behind Xu Yushu asked.

The man had a serious face, looked a little old, his sideburns were gray, and his face was stern, like the head of education at the school.

His gaze swept over Song Xi and Yue Ren Xuanjun, like an X-ray.

Xu Yushu said, "This is my master, and my health is better thanks to my master's teaching.

Then he introduced the man to Song Xi: "Master, this is my grandfather." "Say it's Grandpa Tai, but it's actually the side room, and their family has a single seedling.

However, most of the affairs of the Xu family are originally managed by the partial house, and the head of the family basically only needs to make decisions, and the following things can be handed over to the clansmen or subordinates.

This grandfather is the number one in the clan, when Xu Jinzhong was still there, many family affairs were handled by him, Xu Jin was seriously ill Xu Yushu rushed ducks on the shelf, and some things were also taught by him.

For this grandfather, Xu Yushu also had a bit of respect.

I heard that Xu Yushu's improvement in health was the credit of Song Xi, and the grandfather's face softened a lot, and the original scrutinizing gaze softened, bringing a trace of affinity.

I also learned that Song Xi was worried about Xu Yushu before coming to accompany him, and Grandpa Tai's attitude was softer.

The Xu family came to do business, and the federal government sent someone to pick it up early, and everyone stayed at the federal hotel next to the federal government.