80

Chapter 80

Nanxun and the girl named Song Xi were master-apprentice, which shocked both the father and daughter of the Zhou family.

Patriarch Zhou thought of something, and asked Nanxun again: "Nanxun, you are almost an adult, are you ready for the gene potion?"

Nan Xun shook his head and said naturally: "I don't use genetic potions, I learn ancient martial arts with Master." Patriarch

Zhou wanted to ask again, but he didn't know how to ask. Was he going to ask her, why not inject genetic drugs? Why learn ancient martial arts? So what is good about Guwu? Didn't the ancient martial arts of the Song clan have long since declined?

None of these questions are suitable for export.

Therefore, he had to smile and say that it was good and good, and let the two go back.

He couldn't ask anything, not to mention that he had already got the information he wanted to know.

The Qian family is really engaged in independence, and he can safely devour the other party's market.

Although it is a pity to lose an ally, it also means an opportunity for the Zhou family.

As long as the Qian family's market is swallowed, the Zhou family can go to a higher level, and perhaps it can be compared with the Zhong family.

With this thought in mind, Patriarch Zhou continued to busy himself with the funeral of the previous patriarch. After this was done, he also had to go to Star 8 for the succession ceremony. The Zhong family is so majestic, and the heads of other families even need his family's permission when they take office.

Sooner or later, his Zhou family will be able to reach that point.

Zhou Nanyin sent the two back, for some reason, this little girl actually asked Song Xi for contact information on the way, and Song Xi thought about it and gave it nothing.

After seeing the head of the Zhou family and making sure that everything was no longer a problem, Song Xi said goodbye to Nanxun, left Star 18, and continued to Star 8.

This road is fast, after all, the wormholes here are open, flying directly from star 18 to star 11, and then flying directly from the wormhole of star 11 to star 8, and when it is about to reach star 8, only ten days have passed.

Song Xi hid the Qian family symbol on the starship, otherwise every time he passed a planet, he would always attract a lot of attention and various interrogations.

After the Qian family became independent, it was equivalent to being an enemy of the Zhong family, and others always had to make a gesture to cater to the Zhong family and squeeze out the Qian family, just like the original Song family.

Without the Qian family logo, there was really nothing abnormal along the way.

Star 8 is worthy of being the federal capital star, this planet is the largest habitable star that Song Xi has ever seen, and you can see this huge planet from afar, slowly rotating in the universe.

Such a behemoth is equivalent to twice the size of Star 11 and several times that of Star 21.

If you get closer, you can see a circle of spaceports around the planet, as well as various satellites.

Countless starships stop here, and the bustle and bustle are comparable to the 11th star.

Song Xi parked the starship in the spaceport, took people off the planet, and strolled around on Star 8.