117

Chapter 117

Of course, Song Xi is not in a hurry, to her realm, everything is perceived.

For example, at this moment, she can feel that her crossing this time is dangerous.

In short, nothing will change much.

Sure enough, the next day they found a planet, which looked like an ocean blue from space, and it was estimated that it should be a liquid planet.

As for whether there is aura, you still need to go deep into the planet to investigate.

Xu Jia directly drove the starship into the interior of the planet, after all, with their common sense, no one could have imagined that there would be intelligent creatures on the liquid star.

However, when the starship landed on the sea and was suspended on the sea, Song Xi suddenly felt a hint of prying.

"This planet has a master." She spoke.

Li Zhibo asked: "Are there intelligent creatures?"

Without needing an answer, a picture was projected on the starship's light curtain.

Above the blue sea, countless gray shadows suddenly appeared, and those shadows quickly shuttled below the surface of the sea, like a nimble swimming fish.

No, or they are fish.

Not far from the starship, they stopped, their heads poking out of the water, looking at the big blue fish-like behemoth on the sea.

What kind of creature is that?

They have no hands and feet, only a streamlined body like a fish, covered with fine smooth dark gray scales, dotted with some dark blue or dark red patterns.

Where it was supposed to be hands and feet, several long translucent fins grow.

From the body alone, these creatures should be called fish.

But they all have human-like faces, their necks are short, their heads are almost connected to their bodies, their faces also have facial features, short noses, large eyes, and a transparent film on their eyeballs.

There are also transparent fins on the ears, and a row of parotid gland holes appear to grow behind the ears.

"Oh my God, is this a mermaid?" Xu Jia's eyes widened in surprise.

Li Zhibo was also surprised: "It seems to be really a mermaid, which is too different from the image in myths and legends."

Cecil is very rational: "There are many ways that organisms evolve, and they grew up like this to adapt to the environment on the planet."

Mei Ruoxue didn't pay attention to those mermaids, he probed out the starship, felt the concentration of spiritual energy in the air, and said to Song Xi: "The water spiritual energy is very sufficient, there is no need to suppress it, go to the robbery."

Song Xi nodded, did not delay, and disappeared from the starship in a flash, appearing on a sea area a hundred miles away.

Then Li Zhibo and Xu Jia also followed, they did not approach, only stood in the distance and watched.

It is better not to get too close to the disaster in the return period, otherwise it will be harmed by the pond fish.

Xu Jia stepped on a flying sword and carried a Cecil behind him.

She looked at the bottom of her feet, and the gray mermaids appeared again, floating on the surface of the water and looking up at them.

"Senior Brother Li, do you think they think we are monsters?"