119

Chapter 119

Originally, the appearance of the beast god was enough to shock the orcs, but the next scene made them even more stunned.

I saw a figure slowly walking out from the starship in front of the beast god.

The person was dressed in a blue coat, her figure was not tall, and under the background of this vast universe, she was as small as a little gravel.

But there is an extremely powerful aura in her that is completely opposite to her appearance, such as towering mountains and gushing rivers, calm and heavy, vast and quiet.

They could clearly see that the man was not carrying any space equipment, no spacesuit, no oxygen device. She had no belongings, so she walked alone in the void.

It is clear that the soles of the feet are empty, and every step is like walking on the ground.

She stepped in the air, her flowing classical robe floating in a weightless environment, and the whole person fluttered like a fairy, like a god.

"Who is that?"

"I heard it just now, Lord Beast God said that she is a strong human being."

"Human? Is it the race of Prince Xu Jia's concubine? Could it be that Prince Cecil and the Crown Princess have returned?

"The one who can make the beast god personally appear to greet him must also be the guardian saint of mankind, right?"

Countless orcs paid attention to this, they looked at the starry sky excitedly, at their god, and at the human god.

In their hearts, they had subconsciously regarded the person who came out of the starship as a human god.

After all, the beast god has not appeared in ten thousand years, and the object who can make him personally come forward to greet him must be an existence of the same level as him.

For the thoughts in the hearts of the orcs, Song Xi did not know.

She approached the panther step by step until the distance between the two sides was only about five meters.

"The beast god of the orcs, long admired the daimyo, hello."

She didn't use honorifics, and the beast god didn't care, and the panther opened his mouth and said in a low voice: "That's just the name those little guys gave me, you can call me Wuze."

All the orcs who were paying attention to this place were excited and their blood was boiling.

They know the name of Lord Beast God!

Before that, all orcs called their gods beast gods, and they did not know His name, his origin, and even less whether he was real or just an illusory legend.

However, on this day, these questions were answered one by one.

It turns out that his name is Uze!

Although not all questions have answers, the orcs inexplicably believe that because of the arrival of the mysterious human guardian god, their gods will completely go to the front of people, those ancient stories, the origin of their orc race, these ancient secrets will be revealed to the world.

When Black Panther and Song Xi talked, they used the standard human federal language, because the princess Xu Jia, who was loved by the orcs who had appeared, in order to make her not feel estranged in this foreign country, many orcs volunteered to learn the human language.

So for a large number of orcs, human language is not unfamiliar.

They could understand the conversation between Lord Beast God and the human guardian deity, and even if they couldn't, they could understand it through the relay of others.