43

apter 43

She was full of anger and had nowhere to vent, and just when Yue Ren Xuanjun bumped into it, she sprinkled it on him.

Yueren Xuanjun rolled his eyes at her, he wanted to come down and pour a glass of water to drink, but he didn't bother to drink it at this time, turned around and walked back.

Yue Ren Xuanji said angrily behind his back: "Song Li is here, the first person she wants to surpass is you!" Among

the three, only Yue Ren Xuanjun had the lowest genetic level. His gene potential C, even if he dies, he is not willing to inject gene drugs, in his words, injecting gene drugs is too painful, and the improvement is too small, it is better to live a lifetime so happily.

The only thing that is stronger is spiritual power, and after testing B grade, the family invited a famous spiritual power master to be his teacher. As a result, the man only listened to one lecture and never went again.

So unmotivated, Yue Ren Lan Ji still has no bottom line to indulge him.

Hearing this, the young man's figure was stunned.

"Super is super and I don't care." He said without looking back.

He doesn't care, but she does!

Yue Ren Xuanji was even more angry, thinking that the next four people were in the same room, Zhong Chaohan would inevitably have contact with Song Li, and others would also compare them with Song Li.

Yue Ren Xuanji's head is big, but he feels that life is not satisfactory everywhere.

Yue Ren Xuanjun returned to the room and sat for a while. At this time, he had realized that his evaluation of Song Li was very wrong. Where is she salted fish, obviously desperate Sanniang.

Song Li's sentence that I am strong has long spread throughout the Federal Military Academy.

I don't know how many people are talking about this student who transferred from class D to class A.

Yue Ren Xuanjun boarded the star network, and immediately someone sent him a message, asking him who the transfer student was?

Yue Ren Xuanjun ignored everything, opened the dialog box with Zhong Chaohan, and asked: "Zhong Chaohan, the transfer class is born, it's Song Li."

It took a moment for the other side to reply: "I know." Yue

Ren Xuanjun touched his nose and asked again: "Then how did you lose to the Taishang team?" Are they really that strong?

This time, Zhong Chaohan did not reply, Yue Ren Xuanjun could not see it, the young man upstairs had a cold eyebrow, and there was also a hint of confusion in his eyes.

How did Team Taishang win?

Zhong Chaohan is actually not very clear, as everyone sees, everything is full of drama.

"Song Li, that sister can hypnotize."

It took a long time to see such a sentence, Yue Ren Xuanjun suddenly became energetic: "Are you saying that she won you by hypnosis?"

Zhong Chaohan: "I'm not sure. Although he fainted after being hypnotized, he always felt a little contradictory.

"??? What do you mean? However, the

other party never replied.

Yue Ren Xuanjun waited for a while and didn't bother to wait, and walked directly to the spiritual power training ground.