30

Chapter 30

Song Xi snorted and spoke out the companion contract.

When the four apprentices heard this, they were all amazed.

"Amazing, right? I know that beast taming powers can drive exotic beasts, and I've never heard of this kind of companion contract!

Song Xi smiled: "All things in the world have spirits, even beasts, when they grow to a certain extent, they can awaken their spiritual intelligence." However, the path of cultivation of monsters and beasts is much more difficult than that of humans, and humans are the best of all things, but demons are heretics, so they have to go further and longer. By signing a contract with humans, they can share the luck of the human race, and it is also beneficial to their cultivation.

The little snake on the tree did not know whether he understood this, his high head lowered slightly, and his mouth no longer hissed and spat letters.

Li Zhibo is timid, as long as he thinks of living with snakes, goosebumps will rise: "I don't want it, I'm afraid."

Nanxun also waved his hand and refused: "I don't really like snakes either." "Her childhood experience left a deep psychological shadow on her, and she still has no good impression of alien beasts.

Yuan Bao liked the little snake quite a bit, and took a step forward: "Can I?"

Song Li did not speak, only standing on the side. She has little interest in anything other than getting stronger.

"Your strength is not good now, this little snake also has the strength of the foundation building period, and bringing it with you is a strong help." Seeing that the disciples were all avoiding the little snake, Song Xi shook his head helplessly.

In her opinion, this little snake has very good qualifications, and was raised by the silver spirit treasure tree, the silver spirit treasure tree is a rare heaven and earth treasure, the little snake is still a young age and has the strength to build the foundation, and the future is limitless.

"If you don't recognize the goods, you might as well ask the little snake."

When the words fell, Song Xi looked at the little snake, and his voice contained a hint of majesty: "Do you hear clearly?" Little things, you also know that this is a chance, if you miss this opportunity, there will be no more. These are my four disciples, you can either leave on your own today or choose one to follow.

Song Xi had also seen several spirit beasts on

this planet, and the colorful bird on the first day was one of them, but she found that the spirit beasts here were all in the stage of ignorance that had not yet been civilized.

The reason why they become spirit beasts is because the spiritual energy of heaven and earth is too heavy, every breath is spiritual energy, and there are spiritual plants everywhere, even if they are ordinary beasts, they can be catalyzed into spirit beasts by the environment.

However, becoming a spirit beast does not mean that they have embarked on the path, most of the spirit beasts of Star 5 only rely on instinct to survive, they may know that they should live in a place with abundant spiritual energy, know to guard some special spiritual plants, but do not know how to become stronger, how to use the power in their bodies.

Just like the current interstellar people, they know that spirit stones are useful, but they don't know how to use them.

Just as Song Xi said, the little snake has spiritual intelligence and understands what she says.

This little snake was born under the silver spirit treasure tree, and since he was a child, he ate the silver spirit treasure fruit on the tree, and gradually had his own thinking. It has a deep understanding that it is different from the insects and ants around it.