39

Chapter 39

Song Xi has passed two levels before, and this time he chose the third level.

After darkness in front of him, a familiar empty room appeared in his sight.

The room was empty, Song Xi stood in the center of the room, and Li Zhibo chose the watch mode, staring wide-eyed on the side.

I thought that the third level was still the same as the first two levels, and I started to attack as soon as I came, but I didn't expect that after a few seconds of silence, a gentle female voice suddenly sounded: "After the tempering of the first two levels, I believe that the interloper has a preliminary concept of spiritual power attack." Have you discovered that mental power has unprecedented plasticity? Next, please close your eyes and try to imagine your spiritual power, it may be a tiger, it may be a lion, it may be a vine..."

"Imagine your spiritual power as a soft mass of water, you can mold it into your most loyal companion, it will be your best weapon."

The soft female voice spoke, as if guiding people.

Song Xi's eyes flashed a glimmer of understanding, it turned out that the interstellar people had embarked on such a path in terms of spiritual power.

The first level is to teach people how to guide the outflow of mental power, that is, the exposure of spiritual power.

The second level is learning to attack with mental power.

At the third level, it is the external transformation of spiritual power, also known as the spiritual body.

I have to say, very novel idea.

Song Xi unexpectedly ignited a trace of interest, she was a little curious, what surprises would there be later?

With such a thought in her heart, she followed the sound of the prompt, and randomly turned her divine consciousness from the original "needle" into a tree.

A tall plum blossom tree.

The plum blossom branch is knotted, and there are no green leaves on the dark branches, but they are dotted with one blood-red plum blossom after another, the red plum petals are tender, the stamen is a little goose yellow, and it is still trembling slightly, and the whole tree looks lifelike.

The female voice said: "Congratulations, you have successfully passed this level, it takes two seconds, and the spirit body is rated SSS."

Song Xi raised his eyebrows, it seems that this level is more difficult, so there is only one content of condensing the spirit body.

And this spiritual power still has a rating? Also do not know what rating this system is based on?

Song Xi didn't know that each of the six levels of the spiritual power training ground was even more difficult.

The first difficulty is that ordinary people do not have so much spiritual power for them to squander, and the second difficulty is that ordinary people cannot get rid of the shackles of reality, they simply cannot imagine how spiritual power is separated from the human body, and even the existence of spiritual power is difficult to figure out.

As for each level after the third level, there are only a handful of people who can successfully clear the level.

There are hundreds of billions of people in the entire federation, and less than one million have passed all six levels.

This shows how difficult it is to learn spiritual power attacks.

After the third level, the fourth level is followed.