75

Chapter 75

Compared with the busyness of the apprentices, Song Xi was much more idle.

Now that he knew that there was a threat of advanced civilization, the most urgent thing in Song Xi's heart was to improve his strength.

They still don't know the specific situation of the opponent, and only from the blunt words of Song Mingli and Qian Jinshu, they can probably guess that the ghost race of the advanced civilization is not ordinarily powerful.

Although Star 21 has become independent and has not attracted the special attention of the Zhong family, they can be used for a period of time to taoguang and cultivate obscurity, but Song Xi is used to making two preparations for everything.

Maybe one day the situation suddenly changes, and it would be better if she became stronger sooner just in case.

She is the sect master of the Taishang Sect and the patron saint of these people.

On the peak renamed Taishang Peak, a girl in a green robe sits cross-kneeled on the top of the mountain. There are no strange peaks and rocks on this mountaintop, only an exceptionally flat flat land, which looks quite strange.

The fierce wind swept the girl's long hair and danced, but she seemed to be unconscious, and her eyes closed tightly.

People watching the live broadcast would come to see this Taishang Sect Master from time to time, but seeing her sitting there every day, without saying a word, everyone gradually shifted their attention to several other people.

On the 21st, everything is regrouped, the city is almost completed, five cities have been erected, and various institutions such as the planet government have been re-established and are about to enter the orbit.

Now the most lively is to worship the teacher and cultivate immortals, and this joy has also diluted the grief in everyone's hearts a lot.

A few days passed, and all those who signed up passed the first round of the Spirit Root test, and those who remained were about to start the second round of testing, that is, the ladder to heaven.

Song Xi sat on the top of the mountain, watching groups of teenagers walk up from the foot of the mountain, climbing the mountain ladder one step at a time.

Due to the effect of genetic medicine, only underage teenagers are destined to cultivate immortals, and even if there are occasional adults, they are only a few.

She looked down and watched everyone's performance.

I don't know if I just experienced that disaster, my heart was greatly stimulated, and my heart wanted revenge. This group of teenagers have very good ments, most of them have excellent perseverance, and their hearts are also very firm.

Song Xi watched for a while, and seeing that the situation was good, he no longer paid such attention.

Li Zhibo and the others stared closely at the young people on the ladder, and the master said that these were their future apprentices, and they could not be negligent.

The wisdom brain worn on his hand suddenly rang, and Song Xi opened the wisdom brain, which was Xu Yushu's contact.

The figure of the teenager appeared in the light screen.

Xu Yushu: "Master, I will soon take over as the head of the family, and I will leave for Star 8 in about a month." As

the head of the seven major families, each family re-establishes the head of the family, and needs to go to the Zhong family to accept authorization. In the past, Xu Yushu still felt strange, even if the Zhong family is powerful, it is not qualified to manage the affairs of other families, why do you want his family to authorize?