20

Chapter 20

The talisman alone opened their eyes.

The Rejuvenation Talisman looks magical, but several people have also seen the Psychic, and Nanxun's sister is a cultivator of the Psychic, so the acceptance is still good.

What is a storable charm?

A piece of rune paper can actually open a dimensional space, and you can hide items in it at will, and take them at will, what kind of black technology is this!

When they first saw the storage talisman, the three views of several people shattered, and if they didn't pinch themselves, they would hurt, and they all thought they were dreaming.

Song Xi drew a storage talisman for each apprentice, and the four of them got together, like a child playing with a toy, opened and closed the talisman paper, threw things in, and then took them out, and had fun.

Nan Xun said: "I have a cousin, the head of the family is in the same lineage, and the head of the family who graduated last year gave her a dimensional button and showed it off in front of me for a long time. The little girl's cheeks flushed with excitement, and she gestured with two fingers, "Her dimensional bond is a little bigger!" Only one book can fit in! It's not comparable to what Master gave me! The

Zhou family is huge, there are more than a dozen children of the head of the family, and Nanxun's grandfather is the third son of the head of the family, that is to say, Nanxun should call the head of the family grandfather. There are many heirs of the Zhou family, and Nanxun's grandfather is not taken seriously.

Although she comes from seven major families, Nanxun is not a favored little princess, but her living conditions are better than ordinary people, and she should have troubles.

Dimensional space Newnan has seen, there are currently two on the market, one is the mecha space for loading mecha, this type is more common, but it can't be loaded with anything else except for installing mecha. It is not a real dimensional space, it can only be regarded as a storage device.

There is also a dimensional button that can be loaded with additional items, and I heard that it must be made by a space power, which is difficult to mass produce and is very rare.

The space of the storage talisman is limited, generally no more than one cubic meter, and occasionally fluctuates up and down a little depending on the completion of the talisman.

These spaces painted by Song Xi each have a cubic meter, which is many times larger than the dimensional button circulating between the families.

When Li Zhibo heard this, he exclaimed, "Your family still has this kind of thing? "He has little knowledge, and he has never heard of this black technology before!

Yuanbao nodded and said: "Yes, but only in a small area, my father has one, very precious." It is said that it was produced by the Lan family, and the Lan family blocked the technology, and every dimensional space button can be sold at a sky-high price.

Li Zhibo's eyes suddenly lit up: "Sky-high price?!" I suddenly had an idea..." He secretly glanced at Song Xi.

As soon as Song Xi saw his expression, he knew what he was thinking, and said with a smile: "As long as you can make it, you can sell it however you want."

Li Zhibo cheered: "God, I seem to see countless money waving to me."

Everyone was amused by him, Song Xi took out another pair of bells, she brought a string herself, and the other disciples each had one.

This is the spirit treasure she carved out of spirit stone, simple and crude, only echolocation.

"This bell, each of you wears one, if you are in danger, shake the bell, the bell on my side will ring, and I will rush to rescue you."