104

Chapter 104

Song Xi was stunned for a while before he reacted to what it meant to bloom.

For plants, flowering is equivalent to pollination, that is, reproduction.

However, Senior Brother is a plant demon cultivator, and the demon cultivation blossoms, which has another meaning.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but feel a jump in her heart, and the roots of her ears were a little hot.

The senior brother just said this, as if nothing happened, and smiled gently: "Junior sister, I have broken through, and I have arranged a place to live for me."

When he didn't mention it, Song Xi was also relieved.

Although she has been with her senior brother for several years, it is the first time that the two have actually met, and she is still a little uncomfortable.

Song Xi took his senior brother back to the peak of Zongmen Mountain.

This mountain is steep and rugged, and is filled with a spiritual aura that is so rich that it turns into white mist, and between the mist, there are all kinds of green cypress rocks, waterfalls and turbulence, and the scenery is beautiful and infinite.

The mountains are dotted with countless houses, from palace-like eaves to simple and crude thatched huts and modern boxy stone houses.

These houses were built by disciples of the Taishang Sect, and the Taishang Sect had a rule: do it yourself.

The new disciples who have just started live at the foot of the mountain, and when the foundation is built, they can move to the mountain.

No one is responsible for moving, you have to do it yourself, find your own materials, choose your favorite location, and then lay the foundation and build a house.

Anyway, after building the foundation, you can fly with the sword, and it is not difficult to build a house on the mountain, and you can also use it to temper your mind.

Don't look at the simplicity of building a house, it is actually a test.

First, choose a location.

There are many demon beasts on this mountain, Song Xi lives near the top of the mountain, she chose this mountain as the address of the sect, and she also cleaned up the surrounding demon beasts, and those whose strength exceeded the Jin Dan period were driven away by her.

The demon beasts below the Golden Pill Period, but she did not move, leaving it for the disciples to practice.

When choosing a location, you must be prepared to compete with monsters for territory.

Then there's the search for materials, which is another challenge.

Star No. 5 is already full of dangers, full of heavenly materials and earth treasures, demon beasts and demon vines, and a small flower on the side of the road may be a poison that can poison people.

Not to mention that there are demon beasts guarding the side of ordinary treasures, and it is not so easy for disciples to collect materials, and they also have to go through some fighting.

The materials are not yet finished, and the materials must be refined into building materials that can build houses.

This tests their ability to refine tools, and if they have not learned well, they cannot refine building materials, so they have to live in tree caves and caves, with the earth as the house and the sky as the cover.