8

ter 8

The sisters got out of the car halfway and took a closer look, only to find that this street was not full of dream flowers, and those flowers were only concentrated in front of a house.

This discovery instantly shattered Song Xi's illusion: the dream flower is not an ownerless thing, and her dream of pulling out flowers is shattered.

Seeing Song Xi's eyes looking straight at the flower, Song Li thought she liked it, so she walked to the door of the courtyard and rang the doorbell.

Song Li is a very direct girl, there are not so many twists and turns, and she usually does whatever she wants.

Since this flower is planted on the side of the house, it should not be a valuable thing, so it is better to ask the owner of the house for a few plants to give to the little sister.

After a while, a female voice came from the doorbell: "Who is it?"

Song Li said: "We are passers-by, and we see that your flowers are planted well, can I buy you a few plants to plant at home?"

The woman's voice was quiet, and after a moment the door opened, and the other party's voice said with a smile: "I have some inconvenience for the time being, so let's go first."

The sisters looked at each other, Song Li whispered "It's okay", and the two stepped into each other's doors together.

Star 2 seems natural and primitive, but in fact, the satellites in the sky have been monitoring the situation on the ground, and if the other party has bad intentions, it cannot escape the prying eyes of the sky eye.

As soon as I entered the door, the scene in front of me suddenly changed, and when I stood outside the door and looked inside, I could only see a small villa in the shape of brown mushrooms and a courtyard full of green grass.

The moment you enter, the green lawn turns into a lush garden, full of all kinds of flowers and plants, colorful flowers on both sides of the path.

Song Xi was surprised: "This is..."

She could see at a glance that most of the flowers and plants planted in this garden contained a strong spiritual aura, which was obviously not ordinary flowers and plants, but spiritual plants or heavenly treasures!

Song Li was also taken aback, but quickly returned to his senses: "This owner should have special abilities, and above the gene level B, there is a chance to stimulate special abilities." There are thousands of kinds of special energy, and this yard probably uses hallucinogenic energy.

"Little sister is right, but it's not just hallucinogenic, if someone breaks in without permission, it will become nourishment in my garden."

A woman walked out of the house with a smile on her face.

Song Li said politely: "Hello, I'm sorry to take the liberty of visiting, it's really my sister who likes your flowers too much..."

"I can see it." The woman wears casual loungewear with her hair loosely tied behind her head, looking elegant and harmless.

She covered her mouth and chuckled, glanced at Song Xi, whose eyes were almost glued to the flowers and plants, and reminded with a smile: "Don't touch the surrounding flowers casually, I'm not sure which flowers will die if you touch them."

As soon as

these words came out, Song Li's heart tightened, and he hurriedly held his sister.

Song Xi: "..."

She is not an ignorant child!

The woman took in the small movements of the two, thoughtfully regarded it as if she didn't see it, and said with a smile: "There are guests at home now, I really can't spare time, meeting is fate, it's better to come to my house as a guest together, and talk about it when the busy is over."