9

Chapter 9

Not far away came the call of a young man, who stood in the sunlight and looked over gently, his black eyes as clear as gentle herbivores.

Nan Xun responded with a "coming", and then whispered to Song Xi: "What I told you today, I hope you can keep it secret."

After a pause, the girl spat out a sentence awkwardly: "Also, I'm sorry just now." The

group of people in the room heard that Song Li was going to compete with Yuanbao to test ancient martial arts, and they all came with them to join in the fun.

The backyard is huge, and everyone finds a vacant lot to use as a ring.

Nankui didn't have a weapon at home, but there was a metal psychic in the group, and he made two weapons for the two on the spot.

The sword chosen by Song Li, the knife used by Yuanbao.

"Isn't your family's ancient martial artist using a knife?" Looking at the long sword held by Song Li, Yuanbao couldn't help but be curious.

He has also practiced martial arts since he was a child, his father specially found him a lot of ancient martial arts materials, and also took great effort to invite a teacher who specializes in ancient martial arts, for the ancient martial arts of the Song family, Yuan Bao thinks that he knows a lot.

Song Li replied simply: "Recently learned."

After

a few words, the two stood face to face with their weapons in hand.

The two stood quietly, obviously there was no movement, but in an instant, the surrounding atmosphere was different, as if adding a bit of slaughter.

The breeze blew through, blowing Song Li's hair and brushing the sword she backhanded behind her backhand.

The sword was bladed, and a hair was cut off and dangled and fell.

In the next moment, there was a whistling sound of a sharp weapon piercing the wind in everyone's ears, and the young girl who was facing off suddenly moved, and the girl's long sword held a sword flower in her hand, and the sunlight reflected on the sword, reflecting a silver-white cold sword light, sweeping towards the fat young man.

The young man was huge, and he actually suffered some losses during the battle, and the sword light covered the sky like a net, which could not help but make people worry about whether he could avoid it.

However, an unexpected scene appeared, the young man's toes lightly touched, and the seemingly bulky body floated up like a fallen leaf and gently fell backwards.

On the grass where his toes touched, the green grass was bent into a shallow pit, and after he left, it slowly returned to its original state.

Such a wonderful, unimaginable light body exercise made a group of onlookers marvel.

The teenager narrowly avoided Song Li's first move, and did not fight back too quickly, probably wanting to wait and see the opponent's path more.

However, the sword move is fast, ruthless, and accurate.

Strike quickly and do not give the other party the opportunity to react; The landing point should be ruthless, try to lock the place where the one-hit kills; Be positioned accurately, and drop each sword accurately.

Song Li did all this perfectly, and at first she was a little jerky, after all, she had practiced on the Star Network before, but as she swung her sword more and more, she gradually became more comfortable.