132

Chapter 132

"Junior sister, do you want to go back and take a look?"

"Well, let's go back and take a look."

Song Xi was also curious about what kind of impact their arrival had on the world.

It has been nearly ten years since she came to this world, it took six years to find the space-time wormhole, and three more years to understand the way of time, after such a long time, what has become on the blue star?

Song Xi's next step is to enter the wormhole, looking for the coordinates of the Federation universe in the vast turbulence of time and space, and this is uncertain, even if she reaches her realm, there is still no warning of the future.

Originally, she was also prepared for a long-term battle, but she did not expect to accidentally understand the way of time and break through the way in advance.

Blue Star has only been on the top ten years, the path of Blue Star people's cultivation has just begun, this time, she can still go alone, and no one can help her.

This time to go to Blue Star, only to say goodbye.

It took six years on the way here, but it was quite fast to go back, and after only half a month, Song Xi came to Blue Star again.

Ten years have passed, and Blue Star seems to have changed, and nothing seems to have changed.

The planet is still so beautiful, the blue planet is surrounded by a white atmosphere, in the silent and dark space, like a dazzling jewel.

Song Xi disappeared and fell from space to the ground.

When she approached the surface, she saw various cities on the ground, as well as humans flying with various magic weapons flying above the cities.

From above, those people look like tiny mosquitoes.

There are not many such people, after all, the cultivation time is short, the foundation building cultivator can fly the sword and control the magic weapon, the people on the blue star are still too short to practice, and the spiritual energy on this planet is almost exhausted, and the one who can build the foundation is already a genius.

Song Xi's divine sense unfolded, and he instantly sensed the location of Li Zhibo and Xu Jia.

Her figure flashed, and the next moment she came to the top of the Blue Star Antarctic ice.

"Master!"

"Master, you're back!"

The moment she appeared, she did not hide her aura, so that as soon as she reached the sky above the ice, several figures rushed out of the ice and snow below. It was Li Shibo, Xu Jia, and their contract partners Cecil and Ariel.

Ten years later, the appearance of the four has not changed in the slightest, and they look the same as before.

Xu Jia successfully broke through the Yuan Baby, and now his cultivation is stable in the early stage of the Yuan Baby. What surprised Song Xi a little was that Li Zhibo was actually in the middle of the Yuan Infant period, and his momentum was much more stable than ten years ago, and he was no longer so lively and out of tune.

Seeing that Song Xi's gaze fell on him, Li Zhibo said with a smile: "Master, did I let you bid farewell for three days and impressed?"

With this smile, the young man's snow-white teeth were exposed, and the calmness on his body instantly dissipated.

Song Xi smiled slightly, fell to the ground, looked at the huge city made of ice and snow not far ahead, and said, "Let's go, tell me what you have experienced during this time."