86

Chapter 86

Zhou Donglin couldn't figure out how all this happened.

At first, it was the Zhong family who suddenly came to visit.

Even if it was just Zhong Muyang who came, he did not take it lightly, and personally went to receive it, and the ceremony was completed for several weeks, and he did not dare to snub for half a minute.

The old master of the Zhou family in the past had such an attitude towards the Zhong family, respectfully, as if he had been low to the dust.

Zhou Donglin was puzzled, but after asking, the answer was "you will understand later".

"Don't be an enemy of the Zhong family, don't even have such thoughts."

The old master's instructions were still in his ears, and although he did not agree with this, Zhou Donglin still accompanied the spirited young marshal according to his patience, giving enough to the other side, but Zhong Muyang did not care about his face, and after arriving at the Zhou family's main mansion, he took the lead and said: "I know what you have done, I can still not blame you for handing things over."

Under Zhong Muyang's aggressive momentum, Zhou Donglin was stunned for a long time before he understood what he meant.

The Zhong family seems to have lost something, and the recent large-scale search should be looking for that thing. And now, Zhong Muyang suspected that he had taken that thing.

Of course, Zhou Donglin had to deny it, he didn't even know what Zhong Muyang was looking for, how to hand it over?

Unexpectedly, his dazed denial was considered by Zhong Muyang to resist death, and under the anger and corruption, Zhong Muyang put forward a request to search by himself, to put it bluntly, he wanted to take people to rummage through the entire No. 18 star to find things.

How could Zhou Donglin promise him?

Isn't this putting his Zhou family's face on the ground and stepping on it?

No matter how powerful the Zhong family is, when it comes to his Zhou family's territory, he can't play so prestigious, right?

Zhou Donglin's refusal further stimulated Zhong Muyang's suspicions, if it was just suspicion before, now he was almost sure that the person who stole the divine jade was from the Zhou family.

One is determined to search, the other is dead and disagrees.

Under the pull of the two sides, Zhong Muyang firmed up his inner thoughts, so he coldly dropped a sentence of "you don't regret it" and left.

He walked crisply and neatly, and Zhou Donglin couldn't react a little.

So why did he come here?

As soon as Zhong Muyang was sent away, before Zhou Donglin could breathe a sigh of relief, an unprecedented beast riot occurred on Star 18.

At this moment, even if Zhou Donglin was stupid, he could think that this alien beast riot must be related to Zhong Muyang.

He was dazed and puzzled, he wanted to ask the other party for clarification, but he had to go back to deal with the riot of alien beasts, those riotous alien beasts were like crazy, attacking the city wall one by one, and he, as the archon of Star 18, could not leave at this time.

Fortunately, the original city wall was built very stubbornly, and it was not mixed with moisture, and it would be overhauled and reinforced every year, and the foreign beast could not break through for a while and a half.