48

Chapter 48

Nan Xun's expression was sluggish: "I don't have any money on me!" How else to bet?

Song Li: "I'm gone too." Yuan

Bao spoke up: "I still have a little, do you want to borrow it?"

"Yuanbao, you still have private money?" Nanxun glared over.

Yuan Bao hurriedly raised his hand and told him: "No, I bet the same number as you, and there are still a lot left."

Li Zhibo said righteously: "Don't fight, I won thousands just now, this time all bet, as long as I can win this money, let's get a few points, as a compensation I give you." Several

people immediately began to look for Song Xi in the viewing hall, since the master said not to bet wrong, it means that this time will still hide the identity and ID, so that you can't find someone according to her appearance.

That is to distinguish the spirit body?

Nan Xun frowned: "I don't think so, if it's still the same spirit body, isn't it very easy to recognize?" Master will not specifically remind him.

"I also think so, it is very likely that Master has changed his spirit body this time."

Song Li concluded: "Then find the senior field has just started, since Xiaomei said let's bet, she should start watching the battle." The newcomer who hides her identity in the battle is likely to be her. A

few people were not stupid, and the number of high-level players was small, and soon they locked into a ring.

Ring 3, Anonymous vsX.

As soon as I entered, I heard various noisy sounds.

"Is this really X? Oh my God, didn't X never come to the field and only brush records at the training ground?

"It turned out to be that X God!"

"What is the spirit body of God X? Would you like to guess?

"I would like to guess who X reality is, who can brush the training ground record so high, definitely not an ordinary person."

Probably because of this X, the audience was full, all of them were spiritual powerers who heard the wind, X's record has been hanging in the training ground for nearly ten years, and almost everyone has heard of him and heard about his brilliant achievements.

When the two opponents came to the stage, they didn't even show up, and X could still see the figure, which seemed to be a tall and long-legged man with fiery red hair. Anonymous is completely blurred, and it is impossible to tell whether it is male or female.

Their spirit body also appeared on their side, and X's spirit body was a fire.

As soon as the suspended flame appeared, it immediately attracted an exclamation.

At present, most people's spiritual bodies are birds and animals, and a small part are plants and utensils, and spiritual bodies like this natural element have basically not been seen.

It's not that no one thinks, but that no one can do it.

The natural element spirit body is very difficult to shape, and things like objects can be pinched out as long as they are familiar enough, but what is fire like? How do you pinch fire?

Most importantly, how can the properties attached to natural elements, such as the high temperature of fire, be simulated with spiritual power?

"The X God Spirit Body is fire! Sure enough, it is worthy of being an X god, I remember that the Feihong big man with blood drops before also shaped the elemental spirit body, right? He shaped water, but failed, and even the spiritual sea was hit hard.