55

Chapter 55

Song Xi only saw the news of Song Li in the group after class, and she came out of the laboratory and sent a question mark over.

Song Li didn't say much in the past, but this time he posted a large paragraph in the group, telling Fang Cai's experience.

Although the words are still a lot streamlined, you can still see the thrill of the battle and her amazing performance.

Li Zhibo also saw it, and sent several beautiful jobs in a row.

[Third Junior Brother of Taishang Sect]: Master sister is so cool, worship!

Soon Nanxun and Yuanbao also appeared, and Nanxun said in an excited tone that Yuanbao had changed his new image and returned to school, shocking the jaws of a group of people.

Yuan Bao is the son of the head of the Qian family, and he is also extremely favored, the head of the Qian family is distressed that his son's genes have fallen, and even deliberately takes medicine to keep himself obese, these things have long been spread among the family.

Unlike Nanxun, he is not valued in the family, and it stands to reason that there should be a lot of support.

But because of his unique appearance, even as the son of the head of the family, he cannot get a good face. Those people didn't even bother to pretend, and some people called him a monster in private.

This time back to school, the image of Yuanbao has changed greatly, and no one recognized it when he first went back.

Later, seeing that Nanxun was close to him, someone asked, knowing that the gentle boy who was as gentle as the warm sun in March was Yuanbao.

That young gene fell and was fat like a monster's Qian Yuanbao!

The whole comprehensive was shocked, this news quickly flew all over the comprehensive university like wings, and some people began to come to the two to ask him if he was cured of his gene fall, some people came forward to almost curry favor, and even girls confessed to Yuanbao.

Speaking of this, Nanxun's tone was extremely angry, and every word was followed by an exclamation point.

Li Zhibo still didn't know the seriousness of the matter, and replied with a smile: "Isn't this very good, Yuanbao has come hard." Hey, why didn't any girls come to me to confess. Yuanbao

has a strong desire to survive: "I'm not, I don't, I don't want this kind of bitterness."

Nanxun: "Why didn't those people bother you before, they all look at faces!" If you really accept it, I won't talk to you!" Yuanbao

: "I don't talk to them, Xiaoxun don't be angry, I only talk to you."

Li Zhibo looked at the news of the two on the light screen, and suddenly felt like a dog.

He touched his nose, silently turned off the light brain, and turned his head to look at Song Xi if nothing happened: "Master, what did you do in the practical class just now?" Song

Xi is returning messages online that someone has entered her grocery store, and this will be asking questions.

Hearing this, he didn't raise his head and said, "A gadget." Of

course, the experimental class has to do experiments, Guo Haichao asked the students to use the thirty materials in the tray to combine into new materials, there are materials for experiments, Song Xi thought that he would not waste it, so he used all the materials that could be used, and finally made a four-like one.