46

hapter 46
Everything is like a dream, from the time I met the girl named Song Xi on Star 2, what happens every day is so magical.

Immortal cultivation, foundation building, storage talismans, spirit stones, all kinds of mysterious and magnificent things made him dream back at midnight countless times, and he couldn't help but wonder if this would be his hallucination.

Until this day, he built the foundation.

The moment he succeeded in building the foundation, he felt that his body suddenly became very light, as if he had taken off the heavy shackles. He watched his hands and feet become slender, his bulging stomach deflated, and he could even feel the traces of bones when he touched his face.

"Crying for what? This is a happy event, and it should be happy. Song Xi came over and handed the young man a tissue.

Although Yuan Bao changed his appearance, he still had the same humble temperament as before, he stupidly took the tissue, and stammered and asked: "Master, can building the foundation and building the foundation still change the appearance of people?"

Song Xi said, "Naturally." Zhuji has been separated from the mortal fetus, and now it is reshaping the fairy fetus little by little, but the appearance of people does not change much, Zhuji Dan just shapes the shape, so that the human body tends to the most perfect state, and when it comes to the Yuan baby, it can reshape the appearance and even the whole body.

Yuan Bao looked at Song Xi carefully and said, "No wonder I always feel that Master seems to have become taller." Song

Xi: "..."

This body is not yet an adult, the development is late, and it looked a little short before, but then she grew a little after building the foundation, and the Jindan grew a little more, and only then did she have an epiphany once, and she rushed to the middle of the Jindan to complete, and she wanted to jump up a little.

Song Xi has never cared about appearance, so he has never paid attention to it.

Between the two talking, there was a sound in Nanxun and Li Zhibo's room at the same time, and the two actually succeeded in building the foundation together.

Nanxun came out of the house, and Li Zhibo also jumped down directly from the second floor, afraid that he would waste time walking and not be the first person to build the foundation.

The two went straight to the living room, and Li Zhibo exclaimed: "Am I the first!"

Nan Xun heard the voice and retorted, "I'm the first!" The

two met in the living room, arguing and looking at the master in unison, intending to find the master to judge. As a result, as soon as he turned his head, he was attracted by the young man next to Song Xi.

The young man had a long figure, clear black eyes, and delicate and soft facial features, like a little prince raised in a castle, and like an elf turned into a flower.

Seeing them look over, the young man smiled gently, like a spring blossom.

Li Zhibo looked at him hard, and then at Song Xi: "Master, this... Is your new junior brother?

Song Xi couldn't help it: "You guess? Yuan Bao also cooperated with her and did not speak.

Nan Xun stared at the young man hesitantly, with a hint of disbelief hidden in his eyes, and a deep expectation: "You are... Are you Brother Yuanbao? Yuan

Bao was red with the tips of his ears, and he snorted.

A huge surprise erupted under the girl's eyes, her eyes were instantly moist, and she rushed to Yuanbao, wrapped her arms around his neck and cried.

"Hello! Brother Yuanbao, you are really good! The

matter of Yuanbao's injury, Nanxun bears a heavier psychological burden than Yuanbao.

Since she was a child, countless people have said in her ears that she hurt Yuanbao, and he should have been the next heir of the Qian family, because she lost the right to inherit and became a waste.

If it weren't for her, he would have a bright future, he would have lived a life many times better than now, and he would have become the proud son of the stars and the moon, instead of mixing with her, an unfavored person.

Even if Yuanbao said that it was not because of her, but because he left it himself, Nanxun still couldn't forgive himself.

The two of them were trapped in that incident for too many years and never came out. Until this moment, seeing the restored ingot, the shadow of this teenager and the gentle one many years ago, when he saw her looking at the other children with envy, he would ask her thoughtfully: "Do you want to play with me?" The figures of the beautiful little brother coincided.

Nanxun finally cried out unbridled.

Li Zhibo scratched his head, looking at the young girl who was crying and coaxing together, and inexplicably felt tasteless: "Master, do you feel that we are like two big light bulbs?" Song

Xi: "..."

Song Xi slapped several pieces of jade Jane into his hand, and said grimly: "These jade Janes, show me all these days, I will spot check." Come and learn refining with me tomorrow, and have you passed the training ground?" How many runes are drawn?

A series of questions made Li Zhibo's head bigger, especially the training ground, he couldn't get by.

No way, the initial mental power is too poor, let alone six levels, so far he has not passed the first level.

Trembling to say this matter, Song Xi thought for a while and said: "Since you have built the foundation, the sea of knowledge has also opened, you follow me to the training ground, and I will personally teach you."

Nan Xun cried, Yuanbao coaxed for a while, and the two quickly recovered as before, but the atmosphere between them was a little stickier than before.

It will be noon, afternoon Ingots and Nanxun have classes. Nan found back at school, and Yuanbao went to Xingxing Online for lessons. Li Zhibo and Song Xi had no classes, so Song Xi took Li Zhibo to the training ground and gave him a single lesson.

Li Zhibo is not stupid, he just has a poor foundation, this will open the sea, and with Song Xi's personal guidance, he quickly learned how to manipulate divine consciousness.

The next day was another day off, and Song Li also returned to the villa in the evening.

Before Song Li entered the door, Yuan Bao saw her flying car through his divine sense, and he signaled to Yuan Bao: "Yuan Bao, let's bet, guess if it seems to be Nanxun or Song Li?" Yuanbao

: "I guess it's Song Li."

Li Zhibo: "??? You don't talk about martial virtue! Don't you ask about the bets?

Yuan Bao smiled gently: "Nanxun sent me a message just now, and she will arrive in half an hour."

Li Zhibo leaned back: "It's not interesting." Song

Xi was coming down from upstairs, and at a glance he saw Li Zhibo's divine sense floating in the air, and couldn't help frowning: "Li Zhibo, take back your divine sense." Didn't I tell you that it is dangerous to expose divine consciousness? If someone finds out, someone who happens to be stronger than you can kill you in an instant.

"Oh." Li Zhibo obediently put away his divine sense.

Song Li hadn't returned to the villa for several days, and he noticed a difference when he came: "Has everyone built the foundation?" Her gaze was shrouded, and the aura on Li Zhibo and Yuanbao's bodies changed, much thicker than before.

Song Xi briefly talked about what happened in the past few days, in fact, there was no big thing, Li Zhibo and the three built the foundation, and she was promoted to the middle of the Jindan by chance, refining a few storage rings.

After listening to it, Song Li also told a little about his experience in the past few days.

Compared with the dullness here, her life is much more colorful.

The experience of transferring from Class D to Class A doomed her campus life to be not too simple, and the group of Tianzhi children in Class A were above the top, and Song Li's existence was no different from a pleasure for them.

On the first day of class together, Song Li was troubled, during the mecha driving class, other students had their own mecha, and Song Li could only drive the school's ordinary mecha, which was severalPeople besiege.

If it had been before, Song Li might have lost. But now she has already undergone a transformation, she opened the sea of knowledge during the foundation building period, and Song Xi has taught her how to warm the sea of knowledge, and her spiritual power is much more than others.

Piloting a mecha requires mental power, and she uses her huge spiritual power to maneuver among several people, directly staying up to those who are in trouble with her until her mental power is exhausted, and the mecha sends an alarm.

In the end, those people were carried away by the school medical team, only she was covered in sweat, still standing on the mecha field with her back straight.

After this battle, no one dared to trouble her without permission.

In addition to the difficulties in the class, there is also the targeting of Xuanji in the dormitory, who has always regarded her as a thorn in the eye, and it seems that she can't get by without asking her for some trouble every day.

Song Li has always worked against her, and she will definitely scare her back no matter how others intimidate her, always making Yue Ren Xuanji angry.

Yue Ren Xuanji holds her own identity and will not openly do it with her, but she often secretly makes tricks.

For example, Song Li closed the hot water gate when taking a bath, such as Song Li deliberately closing the door when she wanted to return, or Yueren Xuanjun heard the sound to open the door for her.

All kinds of behavior are annoying, but if she did it, she can pass the blame off.

What Song Li said made the others who listened to it also angry, and Li Shibo clenched his fists and said indignantly: "This Yue Ren Xuanji is too annoying, Song Li, you won't just endure it, right?"

Song Li shook her head, stretched out her hand, and showed everyone the silver snake bracelet on her wrist: "I originally wanted to take revenge and go back, but then I found that the little snake always crawled away quietly in the middle of the night for a period of time and then came back, and the next day Yueren Xuanji would have a rash on her face."

"The more she targeted me, the more rashes appeared on her face, and now she is afraid to appear, as if she took leave to go to the doctor to treat her face."

After Song Li finished speaking, he asked Song Xi: "Little sister, is the little snake avenging me?"

Song Xi glanced at the little silver snake, the little thing had been quiet, only raised her head when her gaze swept over, and hissed at her twice the snake letter, as if fawning.

Song Xi's lips curled a little, "Since it is your companion, it will naturally think about you." Song

Li reached out and gently touched the little snake, and the cold touch of a cold-blooded animal came from her fingertips, but a warm hot current surged in her heart.

She is not fighting alone, and there is a little snake that cares for her and protects her.

She turned to look at several people around her, not only Xiao Snake, but also Xiao Mei, and other junior brothers and sisters of the same family, they were all family.

Not long after Nanxun also arrived, the five people gathered together, each of them had a new harvest in the past few days, and that night everyone ordered a meal at the most famous restaurant in the neighborhood and ate a hearty meal.

After eating, the five members of the Taishang Sect went to the star net together and came to the spiritual power training ground.

Everyone was dressed in ancient blue clothes, with high black hair, dashing and downcast.

Song Xi looked at a few apprentices and said, "You should all know about the use of divine sense, but it is not enough to know, you must also be able to use it to fight." Next, everyone goes to the competition field and climbs up from the lower field. I see that there is also a points ranking here, when you climb to the top ten, when you will be counted.

She smiled slightly: "Didn't Nanxun say to bet?" You bet on each other, and whether you can make money depends on whether you can win. Li

Zhibo suddenly heard the bad news, and the whole person was like being struck by lightning.

After a moment, he came back to his senses, and his blood clenched his fists and said: "In order to get rich, I must win!" Which of you will bet me?

Nan Xun did not hesitate: "I bet on Senior Sister." Yuanbao

woman sang with her husband: "I bet on Senior Sister."

Li Zhibo: "??? You guys are looking down on me!
Before
the last few people entered the arena, Nan Xun asked Song Xi: "Master, can I bet on you?"

Song Xi smiled mysteriously: "Yes, but you have to be sure, don't bet wrong." "After all, her spiritual body is not static.