50

Chapter 50

"Why can't Xu Yushu come? Did something happen to him? Li Zhibo was worried, "No, I have to contact him and ask what is going on."

He dialed Xu Yushu's contact and quickly picked him up.

A light screen appeared, and the image of Xu Yushu appeared on it, and the young man's face was pale, except that his mood seemed to be a little depressed, but he didn't seem to be different.

"Brother, why aren't you here again? Didn't you say you want to learn with us? Li Zhibo asked.

Li Zhibo's inquiry, Xu Yushu was not surprised, his gaze shifted, and his gaze fell on the girl not far from Li Zhibo.

She was holding a box in her hand, which he had sent to send it, and as the son of the head of the Xu family, it was very simple to check a person's address in his own territory.

Xu Yushu knew that this group of people bought this villa and knew that they lived here.

He could have lived here and with these people, right?

"Sorry, something happened to my family... So there is no way to learn ancient martial arts. The boy pursed his lips slightly, his pale eyebrows drooping.

Li Zhibo is a lecturer: "Is there any difficulty? If there are difficulties, let's talk about it, we are all brothers, maybe we can solve it? I'll tell you brother, if you miss this village, you won't have this shop.

In Li Zhibo's opinion, Xu Yushu is a good baby, does not dare to cheat, and acts decently, such a person is the most lacking in the Tai Shangzong!

Nanxun is getting more and more eccentric, he has never been able to get benefits in her hands, Yuanbao only Nanxun is the first to look at the horse, and Song Li's personality is strong.

He is now looking forward to having a little junior brother, so that he can enjoy the majesty of his senior brother.

Xu Yushu shook his head: "You can't solve this matter, and I won't go to school in the future."

Song Xi walked to the light screen: "Is it your father's business?" The

young man was stunned when he heard this, "How do you know?"

Fang just received Xu Yushu's letter, Song Xi took the time to calculate, and vaguely calculated that something happened to the relatives in the other party's family, which delayed the worship.

If this matter is not resolved, Xu Yushu's relationship with her master and apprentice will be severed.

Song Xi did not answer the rhetorical question: "What happened to him?" The

young man's eyes flashed a little watery, he pursed his lower lip tightly, and said in a low voice: "My father's mental power is too strong, his body can't withstand it, and he can't do it anymore..."

For that Xu family master, although Song Xi was guarded, he also had a good impression. After all, the other party only needs kindness and help to her from beginning to end.

"Is it easy for me to take a look?" Thank you for his help. That

Condensing Soil is a very precious thing, and the duel between Li Zhibo and Wolf Shao last night made Zhihai dry up, and after sleeping with Condensing Soil, he began to jump alive again.

Xu Yushu raised his eyes and looked at her in surprise.

Song Xi smiled slightly, and said, "Besides, since you don't worship the teacher, I can't accept this worship gift."