42

Chapter 42

When she touched it lightly, she shook it slightly.

In the No. 2 star that Song Xi could not see, the small trees on the lake also swayed gently.

Song Xi was surprised and delighted: "Senior brother, are you awake?"

"Fang sensed that you were in danger, and I suddenly sobered up for half a minute." Such an idea came out of the small tree.

Song Xi's contract with Meishu has not been solved, before Meishu placed all his divine soul on her sea of knowledge, now he reshapes his body, and the small tree in the sea of knowledge is just a wisp of divine soul, as long as the contract is not solved, this wisp of divine soul will last forever.

The gentle man's voice said: "Junior sister, I see that the aura here is full of energy, have we come to some kind of blessed land?"

Song Xi said in a low voice: "Yes, senior brother, we are no longer on the original Blue Star."

There was a slight sigh in her tone, and the little tree fell silent, and the two were connected, and he instantly understood from the message she had transmitted to where they had come.

A big dream for a thousand years, the former sect, that side of the small courtyard, all annihilated in the long time.

After a while, the male voice sounded gently: "The past cannot be traced, junior sister, it seems to me that you are still alive, in my opinion, it is a great blessing."

Song Xi was stunned for a moment, and then smiled again.

I thought that Senior Brother would care more about this matter than her, but I didn't expect him to see it better than her.

Perhaps, he also had some regrets in his heart, but he just wanted to comfort her more, so he said so.

Either way, they chose to look ahead.

"Junior sister, I have limited time to wake up, and I will fall into a deep sleep later, if I am in danger, you will wake me up in time." The gentle male voice gradually became weaker.

"Okay, senior brother, you can recover at ease, I'll wait for you."

The sea is peaceful and the wind is calm.

The illusory little tree stood there quietly, and as soon as Song Xi's mind moved, the small tree was wrapped in a layer of spiritual power, firmly protected in the center.

After withdrawing from the sea of knowledge, Song Xi's mood was peaceful and quiet.

As if a soft feather was stuffed in her chest, Senior Brother was about to recover, she had also received several good disciples, and everything was getting better.

"Master, Master, you see I drew the talisman!" Li Zhibo shouted and ran out of the room.

He held a vermilion pen in one hand and a talisman in the other, his face full of uncontrollable excitement.

The young man Xizi came to Song Xi and handed her the crookedly drawn talisman to show her.

Song Xi glanced at it, although the talisman line was twisted left and right, it was outlined with a single stroke, and there was a faint aura flowing in it, which was the simplest rejuvenation talisman: "It has indeed become, keep up the good work."

For a few apprentices, cultivation was still simple, but what was really difficult was drawing talismans.

Several people have never used pen, ink and paper, brushes will not make, the drawing is not a ghost drawing talisman, or like a child's graffiti, the chance of becoming a talisman is also small.