131

Chapter 131

Those storms had the power to destroy the heavens and the earth, and even if the technology was as advanced as the Federation, humans would not dare to approach this unstable planet at will before embarking on the path of cultivation.

However, in front of Song Xi, these storms are not a terrifying existence, but a powerful force that can make her.

She was completely suspended above the planet, not deep inside. Compared to an entire planet, her body is so small, like an inconspicuous grain of sand by the sea.

However, at this moment, this grain of sand showed an amazing attraction, she seemed to turn into a huge whirlpool, and the spiritual energy white mist that surrounded Star 5 was attracted by the strong gravitational force, and a steady stream of it poured towards her, and finally merged into her body.

With her eyes closed, she absorbed the aura non-stop, and the whole process lasted for three whole days. Endless aura gathered in the body, and finally, at a certain moment, an invisible barrier opened.

As if penetrating a layer of paper, it was like opening a bottle cork, and a soft sound of "bang" spread throughout her body inside and outside.

At this moment, her realm was raised again, and she directly broke through from the original early stage of returning to the void to the Dao.

Although he had only just set foot in Hedao, Song Xi still felt a great change.

The change was earth-shaking, she opened her eyes, and at this moment, her perception of her surroundings was no longer the same, she felt that she could control everything around her.

Prior to this, practitioners cultivated their own bodies, cultivated their □□ and spirits, and made themselves stronger.

The means by which practitioners influence the outside world are mainly through the Dao. Whether it is talismans, Dao or magic weapons, in the final analysis, it is the use of "Dao" to influence the world around us. Giving birth to plants and trees, moving mountains and reclaiming the sea, crossing thousands of miles, and escaping into the five elements, behind these techniques are the shadows of the Tao!

Before breaking through the Hop Dao, Song Xi also thought about what the Hop Dao meant.

Now I finally understand that to be in harmony with the Tao is to be in harmony with the Tao!

This does not mean giving up oneself and becoming a ruthless and heartless Heavenly Dao. The essence of the Tao is to integrate the Word into oneself.

The Tao that Song Xi realized has life, death, and space, and now there is another time.

Before the Aido, these Dao were carried by her on the Jialan Qin and used as weapons. Now she understands that treating the Dao as a knife in her hand is only the most superficial use, and the most intelligent way to transform the Dao is to integrate the Dao into her body, use her as a weapon, and control all things!

Every monk has the means of transforming the domain, which, as the name suggests, is the incarnation realm and controls an entire realm.

When Song Xi broke through, her sense of control over her surroundings was the ability to transform the domain. When she can master this ability and expand the domain, she will be the rule in the field, and she will be the Dao in the field!

To put it simply, before the concordance, the monk cultivated himself and made the □□ strong. After the Tao, the monks only cultivated the Tao, allowing the Tao to merge into the flesh, and then creating their own small world.