29

Chapter 29

They can't compare with others in strength and physical strength, so don't compare.

It just so happens that they have light body skills and have an advantage in speed, it is better to avoid close combat, choose long-range combat that is more favorable to them, kite each other.

The four-person spirit fox generally jumped in the forest, while widening the distance between the two sides, while tearing off the leaves from the tree from time to time, spiritual power was injected into the leaves, and the soft and harmless leaves instantly turned into sharp knives, wrapped in a sharp momentum, and flew one by one to the military cadets chasing behind them.

Leaves rained down from the front, and the cadets didn't take it seriously at first, until a leaf wiped his face and cut off a man's hair.

"I lean, what is this?"

"This leaf actually cut my clothes! What the heck!

All the cadets were stunned, and their steps were sluggish.

They have all been injected with genetic agents, and their bodies have become strong and tough, and these leaves do not damage their skin, at most cutting through their clothes and leaving light white scratches.

But that doesn't stop them from being shocked by it.

If they are all a group of ordinary people, then this leaf is a weapon for life at this moment!

First, the "light skill" that treaded water without a trace and even surpassed Zhong Chaohan, and now it was this magical method of turning leaves into knives, if it weren't for the fact that these people had no magical abilities and had not been injected with genetic drugs, they couldn't help but suspect that the other party was actually a group of S-class bigwigs disguised as rookies!

"Is the Song Clan Guwu really so strong?" At this moment, this idea appeared in the hearts of all the military cadets.

As if hearing their hearts, a young man in front turned his head and said with a grin: "This trick is called flying flowers to pick leaves, a petal and a leaf, can also become a weapon in my hand." Picking

leaves from flying flowers was also a move taught to them by Song Xi, and they originally had to cultivate ancient martial arts to the extreme, and they could only perform it with their vigor. Now that a few people can use spiritual power, there is no limit.

"Be careful, the sword come-"

The young man deftly jumped while shouting the left sword coming, the right looking at the sword, his fingers flipped, and the leaves flew very cheerfully.

The cadet chasing behind was frightened by him for a while, although these leaves can't hurt people, they can also hurt!

The leading military cadet saw that the situation fell into the downwind, and the rhythm was controlled by the other party, and suddenly stopped and said: "Lou Xiao!" Sell!

They did not come without preparation, a cadet answered, immediately raised his hand, and the light emerged.

In the next second, the four people rushing in front suddenly felt a weight on their bodies, Li Zhibo was jumping on a tree, and he fell from mid-air when he jumped halfway.

The four of them quickly glanced at each other, this is a special ability!

"It's a force field power!" Nanxun spoke quickly.

As the name suggests, the force field can control the force field within a range, gravity, friction, etc., and the other party controls the gravity around them, so they can't jump, and every step they take is like a thousand pounds.