36

Chapter 36

The next morning, when Song Xi was thinking about whether to give him a leave, he suddenly woke up with another agitated spirit.

The first reaction when opening his eyes was: "Master, is it time for class?"

Song Xi: "..."This is also too conscious, even if I am cultivating, I have not forgotten to go to school.

"I was about to call you, since you are awake, then go to class."

The two went out of the dormitory together, and because the school was too large, the dormitory building was far from the teaching building, and the school equipped them with transportation.

The instrument resembles a balance bike, with a board underneath and a mast for steering the direction on it, which people here call a flying raft.

The way to use it is also very simple, step on the board, hold the mast with your hand and control the direction of takeoff.

Song Xi and Li Zhibo had never seen this kind of thing, and the master and apprentice studied the manual for a while before tentatively stepping on it, holding the handle and pressing it to start.

In the next second, a small flyboard rose into the air.

"I rely on Master to save me!" Li Zhibo was caught off guard, the whole person subconsciously tilted to the side, Song Xi frowned, turned around and flew next to him, holding him up with one hand.

"Steady under your feet, control your body balance, have a speed grade on your hands, and adjust the grade to the lowest."

Under Song Xi's explanation, Li Zhibo adjusted his posture little by little, and the flying raft gradually became stable.

The young man looked at his master adoringly, "Master, how can you use it?"

Song Xi didn't feel anything: "This is much simpler than the Royal Sword Flight, and when the few of you have built the foundation, I will teach you the Royal Sword to fly." "

The Royal Sword Flight doesn't even have a balance lever, this flying car also has a joystick, isn't it simpler than the Royal Sword?

Speaking of the imperial sword, Song Xi suddenly thought that it was time to prepare the flying sword for the disciples.

Song Li has successfully built the foundation, last night Li Zhibo had an epiphany, and the next morning he arrived at the eighth layer of refining gas, Nanxun and Yuanbao qualifications are also very good, everyone should be fast.

It just so happened that she was also in the Golden Pill period and could refine the weapon.

It was not the first time that Li Zhibo had heard of the imperial sword, and the master had read it several times before, and he was really a little curious, so he couldn't help but ask: "Master, what is the imperial sword like?"

Song Xi: "It's similar to the flying raft you are driving now."

"That's not that hard." Li Zhibo has learned to drive the flying raft, and he is not ashamed to say it when he hears this.

The two flew to the teaching building one after the other, and during the flight, they met many freshmen who went to class like them, and many people would greet them when they saw them.

Li Zhibo touched his head, smirked, and raised his hand from time to time to signal to people, like a star traveling.

Coming to the place where the class was to be held, before getting off the raft, Song Xi saw the emaciated and pale boy standing at the door.